Still Alive

HEY GUYS! I HAVE 2 OTHER STORIES BUT THEY ARENT THE BEST, UMM SO READ THIS ONE LOL.

COMMRNTS WOULD BE NICE ON WHAT I SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T DO NEXT TIME <3

LOVE YALL AND HAVE FUN READING!

I live with the Grimes and Michonne. Have been for a while now. I sleep in the first floor guest bedroom. Carl, Rick, and Mich all sleep upstairs. Lucky for me that makes sneeking out easier. Me and Carl are really close friends. Sometimes I catch him staring at me.

"Carl, what are you looking at?" I ask with a smirk on my face

"What?" He blushes and sits up straighter "Nothing. Yeah nothing."

We also usually play a game of Cards or Sorry in my room before we go to bed. But tonight we didn't. Earlier we fought. We fought. Fought. God do I hate fighting with Carl. He always finds a way to be the bigger person and 'win' said fight. So now I'm laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I start thinking about the fight. The words he said. The words I said. Oh god. The words I said to him. Tears start rolling down my face.

"Idiot. Y/n, you're such a fucking idiot." I say as I hit my head

Eventually I fall asleep. Tears still in my eyes.

*knock*

"Yeah?" I whisper to whoever is on the other side of the door

They come in and sit on the edge of my bed. I can now see it's Carl.

"Are you okay?" I ask

He says nothing. Does nothing. He just sits there staring at me. I sit up against the head board. He gets closer so I turn on my lamp and look back at him.

I jump. "What the hell!?"

This isn't Carl. Carl has beautiful facial structure and crystal blue eyes. Whatever, whoever is in front of me isn't him.

"Carl?" I whisper.

Again no response just a low growl like a walker. A walker. Oh God no! He can't be. He reaches for me and I scream.

I open my eyes. "What?" I'm in my bed. With no Carl walker in sight. "How- I-."

Tears roll down my face again. God I'm such a baby. I get up and slowly head to Carl's room. I'm hoping that was just a dream.

I knock. "Carl?"

"What?" He groans from the other side.

I head in and sit on his bed.

"Why are you crying?" He asks as he sits up.

I don't answer. I can only simply stare at his beauty. And the fact he isn't what I just saw.

"Y/n, what happened? Why are you so upset?" He says as he wipes my tears away.

I start sobbing again. "You were d- dead."

"What do you mean 'dead'?" He asked in confusion.

"You tried hurting me but I woke up. You were dead. One of them." I pull my knees up to my chest and bury my face in them.

"But I'm right here. With you, alive." He wraps his arm around me in a side hug "It's okay now. You're okay now. Y/n I would never hurt you."

"But the fight. Those things you said." I look at him.

Carl knew exactly what 'things' I was talking about. I could see it on his face. He had told me that 'if I wasn't gonna stop acting like such a bitch he would make me stop'. But that isn't even the worst of what he called me.

"Look I'm sorry. I know that I shouldn't have said any of that. And especially to you of all people." He blushed. "You're like my bestfriend and I- umm well- I like you. Alot."

I sat there staring at him. How could someone so beautiful like me? He's joking right? Trying to make me feel better. Well its not working.

"If you're saying that just to make me feel better, it's bullshit." I say hoping he wasn't joking.

"Y/n, I have liked you for longer than I can remember. If you don't feel the sa-"

I cut him off. "-Carl I like you too. I just never wanted to admit it cause you're like my bestfriend."

"Okay, good cause that would've been embarrassing if not." He smiled.

"I'm glad we have each other to look after." I say.

"Y/n I just can't wait for Ron to be jealous though." He laughed.

"What?" I laughed back.

"You didn't know?" He said shocked

I shake my head no.

"Y/n, he has had the most embarrassing crush on for like ever. I don't know how you couldn't tell." He said still laughing.

"Well mabey cause I was busy reminding you to stop staring." I say laughing.

"I was never 'staring' at you. Just...admiring what would soon be mine. He says with a smile.

"Yeah well I'm just glad you aren't trying to kill me right now." I say.

Carl lays back down on his bed and motions for me to lay with him. He puts one hand on my waist and the other around my shoulder. I have never felt more safe in my life.

"So you're sleeping in my room from now on, right?" He says.

"Umm I don't think Rick would condone us sleeping in the same bed. Mich mabey but Rick? Never." I say to him.

"Well, then they don't have to know." He smirks.

"God, you are such a rule breaker. You know that?" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah. That's just one of my hobbies." He laughs.

GUYS PART ONE OF GOD KNOW HOW MANY IS DONE! AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE MORE! ALSO DONT FORGET TO LEAVE SOME ADVICE FOR ME PLS. LOVE YALL <3