Chapter 11 || The Fight

After a long day, Nithila was so happy to be able to get home

After a long day, Nithila was so happy to be able to get home. However all the excitement dropped upon seeing Adhi stand in the middle of the walkway blocking her path. Oblivious to that, he was glued to his phone. "Can you stop blocking my way"! "I'm sorry I did not know you own this walkway". "You're such a pain in the ass. Fuck off, Adhi"! "You fuck off, Nila"!

Nithila rolled her eyes, pushing Adhi to her right. "Stupid", he purposely kicked the puddle of water onto her. Feeling the wet patch on her jeans, she gasped. "What the fuck"! "You deserve it", he scoffed sarcastically.

"You're so dead", she gritted her teeth before smacking her tote bag on his face. Chocking on his breath, Adhi fell on his ass. The students all around them stopped whatever they were doing and stared at the unfolding mess in amusement.

"How dare you"! Adhi got up as quickly as he could not caring about his paining ass. "Yes, I dare! Want another hit"? This time when she swung her bag, he grabbed it and flung it away.

"My phone"! Nithila cupped her mouth, thunderstruck. "ADHISESHAIYA! MY PHONE", she screamed before doing something no one expected. A harsh kick fell on his thigh.

Adhi stumbled to the ground while some onlookers cringed in pain and some who knew them cheered both their names. "Kaluthey! En uyire edukurukey nee poranthaiya"? She pulled his hair in her tight fist.
(Donkey! Were you born to suck my blood)

"Needhan di en uyire edukka porantha! Nee dhan di kaluthey", he screeched, trying to pull away from her hold. "Na kalutheya! Naan kalutheya", she tugged on his hair even harsher.
(You are the one who was born to suck my blood! You are the donkey!)
(Am I the donkey! Am I the donkey!)

"Oh my god, Adhi", Sakshi dropped her bag and ran. "EH"! Nithila glared at her, pointing her finger as a warning. "Don't get a slap from me", she spat. However taking her distracted form, Adhi pushed her down to the ground.

Though his head hurt since she fell while pulling his hair, he wasn't bothered. Taking advantage of the way she fell on her front Adhi pulled her hand back. "Ahhh", Nithila screamed, twitching in his hold.

"You started this whole fight", he bent her arm. "Because you didn't move, stupid! If you had just moved, none of this would have happened", she kicked her leg in the air. "You like playing the blaming game a lot, don't you", he breathed out harshly. "Not more than you"!

Adhi glared at her one last time before bringing her forehand to his mouth. In one bite, he took a huge bite of her flesh. Nithila's mouth dropped wide open when she felt his warm mouth on her arm. Even so, she only perceived the pain a couple of seconds later.

"AHHHHHHHHH"! "SCREAM MORE", he shouted before plunging his teeth deeper. "LEAVE", she shook like she was getting electrocuted.

"Adhiseshaiya! Nithila"!

A few lecturers rushed towards them along with Janavi and Lavanya. "Leave her", the male lecturer pulled Adhi up. "Ouch", Nithila exclaimed, cradling her arm. Her eyes widened at the sight of the deep teeth mark.