.37.

<9.2.24>

I've been feeling so empty as of late. Not many things seem to excite me. It feels just so draining— and every time I feel like doing something, nothing seems to interest me.

On one hand, it's been good because I've been more motivated to do my studies and catch up with school work consistently, which is something I haven't been able to do for the longest time. I can't really tell if it's the motivation to complete work, or the fact I feel so low in mood that I want to overwork myself purposely until I get sick.

I don't expect this 'motivation' to last, but it's better than nothing at the moment.

On the other hand, I feel so dull and dry. My normal hobbies don't excite me. And my creative mind feels so empty and quiet. Usually I try to create little imaginations in my head to help me feel more happy and excited momentarily, but I've been lacking it a lot recently. I've yet to find what triggered this change.

I think my mood has just started to become low, and I don't know what to do.

I have a psychologist appointment for the upcoming Monday in 3 days, and I hope they see right through me so I don't have to do much of the suggesting. It's quite ironic that RSD is preventing me from being able to suggesting that I have RSD (rejection sensitive dysphoria).

Just one more thing, I cried randomly before I started typing this. But I'm almost glad I did, as if these hurting emotions feel oddly comforting.

That's all :)

—Yuna