.6.

<5.1.24>

I'm back again somehow! Made it to day 6 (kpop group :3?) somehow. I'm kinda glad I've gotten this far. It feels like an achievement. At this point I would've been too exhausted to even try and open the app to try and write a couple of words, but the fact that's it almost been a week of me consistently writing my daily thoughts kinda blows my mind a bit—...

Anyways, today was kind of a roller coaster..? It started at 2am; I woke up in a cold sweat, feeling so dizzy and uncomfortable. I felt my head hurt and I just felt so sick in general. I feel a little better now though.

I had a moment in my day where I was discussing things with my parents, and because I was in a bad mood, everything that seemed to come out of my mouth was rude and disrespectful even though I didn't intend for it to be like that.

I find myself to be a very emotionally sensitive person, and it really sucks most of the time. Being a sensitive person, I also get pretty upset when others that I usually vent to tell me that they're having a hard time. I don't know what's 'wrong' with me, but for some reason I feel extreme emotional pains when others are in pain. It almost backfires onto me, and begin to blame myself for things that aren't even my fault. It's rough, and very frustrating, but I get over it after a bit and forget about it until it happens again. I heard that's a sign of a very sensitive person. I wish I wasn't like that to begin with, because it's so draining of my self-esteem and just my confidence in general.

Besides that, my day was average. I'm kind of glad I had the energy to write this much on a day like this. Hopefully I will get better.

—Yuna