.8.

<7.1.24>

I'm on the eighth day now, and it's a little hard to believe. I'm not sure if it's getting easier or more difficult to continuously write these daily diary entries. I think I just trying to convince myself that it is getting easier just because it's already been 8 days. But in my heart I feel there is a slight bit of hesitation, and it feels a little bit difficult to go write something, anything. It still feels a little bit forced but it's okay. I'm glad I was able to have the energy to pick up my phone at least.

Today went by quickly, and I only really have two key memories from today. I spent half of my day playing and catching up with a game (Tears of Themis :')) on my phone until it almost died from low battery. At that time my phone was super warm, that I didn't want to use it anymore.. which almost was a good thing because I had the motivation to pick up where I left off on my last crochet project. I was making this small tulip pouch and it was honestly very therapeutic, especially with some nice music in my headphones. I didn't speak much today and I was thinking a lot about random things that came to my mind at the time, most of which were positive.

I spent a lot of time in my little 'dreamland', today, almost taking myself away from reality for a day. I've been doing it for a couple of days actually. I haven't responded to many of peoples' messages because I feel as though I'm a little tired and I haven't earned back that energy yet. But on the good side, I spend more time with myself, which is something I've been meaning to do for what feels like a very long time.

Hopefully by a couple days, I can recover enough of my energy to have fun with a friend that I have been meaning to hang out with for too long.

Overall, I think I had a nice day :)

—Yuna