.20.

<19.1.24>

We are at day 20! Yay :)
I didn't think I'd get this far but here we are.

I decided to clean out my camera roll today, while listening to music. I decided to listen to one of my personal favourite songs that I hadn't listened to in a while, called 'Smile Flower' by seventeen and I got just a little bit emotional :')

After a while, I discovered a screen shot. It looked like a website page of an online shop, and I screenshotted a seventeen themed ring that you can add a personalised text on.

I thought it was really cute, because I do vividly remember wanting to get that ring.

Things after that started to get so emotional though.

I looked at the date I screenshotted it, and it said I screenshotted it at "1 March 2021", and then it struck me— my birthday is on the 10th of March, meaning that I was probably thinking of receiving it as a birthday gift...

Just thinking of that left a bittersweet feeling in my heart, knowing that I never ended up asking to purchase the ring anyway.

As I kept looking at the image, I realised that I even wrote what personalised message I wanted engraved onto the ring. In the little box, I wrote: "SEVENTEEN" "smile flower"

No kidding, I broke down into tears and got so dang emotional, especially because of the fact that I just happened to be listening to Smile Flower at the exact same time coincidentally for the first time in ages.

That song always had an incredibly special place in my heart and I felt such a huge attachment to it for the longest time, even now.

And looking back on that memory of me discovering that ring, I couldn't help but feel almost sorry for my younger self who probably dreamt of having that ring... maybe in the future for my upcoming birthday I can finally make that wish come true :)

—Yuna