.28.

<28.1.24>

I'm feeling anxious. But it's most likely over things that won't be likely to happen.

I feel as though I've already been overwhelmed with a ton of different work to do. Feeling overwhelmed is not a good way to start my year, but my mother made it feel like that— saying that I have to revise every single PowerPoint and document and get ahead of my studies. If that were all compulsory, I am already extremely behind. And I've only spent a total of 3 days of being in 11th grade.

Just— what the hell. I feel like thinking that I need to get ahead and complete all the work early so I feel 'less stressed', makes me feel and get even more stressed and anxious. I feel like I'm already drowning in work, and I almost want to cry. I might as well. I feel so dramatic right now, but this is the current state of my mental health.

I feel so overwhelmed, and I feel like otherwise might be making it worse. I really need to get it together, but I'm so fking exhausted and no amount of caffeine is going to keep m energised and funny enough, caffeine doesn't even keep me awake— I get more tired.

I want to find a way to make my mood better, so that hopefully I don't get exhausted as easily. Right now, I'm exhausted at the thought of getting up to shower or get changed or to eat or just anything. It feels unfair, and the people that surround me in this moment don't understand my desperation enough. I'm so tired..

—Yuna