•Chapter 35•

Taylor's POV

I growled at the rouge that was staring at me in the woods. I made a step to go towards him, but stopped when pain shot through my stomach. I looked down and saw blood.

'Rose, we have to heal.' I said.

'We can do that later. I want these rouges off our territory.' She growled out.

'Rose, we need to heal or we can die from blood lost.' I said. She sighed.

'Fine, but I'm not leaving this spot.' She said.

I laid down and stared directly at the rouge. He was looking at me with a smile on his face. I glared at him and growled.

'There is a rouge standing at the entrance of the border.' I mind-linked Ryan.

'What does he want?' He asked.

'I don't know, but he look suspicious.' I said. The rouge stepped up, making me stand up.

He smiled at me then held out something. It looked like a person with a bag over their head.

As I looked closer, I recognized the rouge. That shape shifter I let go. I growled and started to walked towards it.

'It's that shape shifter.' I mind-linked Ryan and Mason.

'I thought it died.' Mason said.

'One did. There were two.' I growled out.

I stopped just a few feet away from him. Joshual stood beside me with Ryan. Mason was to busy burning bodies to come.

"Hello again." The shape shifter said. I growled and focused my gaze on the body. I shifted and glared at him.

"Who is that?" I asked. He laughed and clutched the body to his side.

"My ticket to getting my sister back." He said before he took off running. I growled and ran after him. Joshual and Ryan followed behind me.

'Who is it?' Ryan asked.

'Sarah.' I said. The shape shifter ran in the direction of the cliff. I pushed my legs harder. He was almost at the cliff when he stopped running. I stopped and glared at him. He turned around and smiled.

"You let me go last time. Can you let me go this time?" He asked. I growled and stepped towards him.

"Give me Sarah." I growled out.

He shook his head and took the bag off of her hand. I gasped at her appearance. Her face had bruises and she had a cut on her arm. I growled and walked towards him.

He went to run again when I shot out a root. The root wrapped around his arms and he dropped Sarah. Before she could hit the ground, I shot a root at her body. It wrapped around her waist.

I brought her to me and took the root from around her body. Ryan came and picked her up.

"Take her back to the pack house." I said. He nodded and took off running. I looked back at the shape shifter and growled.

I brought another root and wrapped it around his neck. I closed my fist and moved it in an angle. His neck snapped and his body slumped in the roots.

My hands fell to my side and his body fell to the ground. I stared at it before turning around and walking back to the pack house.

I'll tell someone to come and burn his body.

"You okay, Taylor?" Joshual asked. I nodded my head.