•Chapter 26•

Joshual's POV

When Taylor breathing got even out, I stopped the car and looked back at Ryan.

"We're not going to the FullMoon pack, are we?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.

"It's late. She's tired and she need some sleep." I said. He shrugged his shoulders and sat back in the seat.

"That's on you, man. Because you will be the one to deal with her when she wakes up in her bed, finding out we didn't go to the FullMoon pack." He said. I turned back around in my seat and looked over at Taylor. She looked so peaceful when she slept. I would hate to have to wake her up when we get there. I ran a hand through my hair and started the car back up.

"I'll deal with her then." I mumbled out. I made a U turn and headed back towards her pack.

"So...." Ryan said. I looked in the rear view mirror and raised a brow at him. "So...?" I repeated. He sat up in his seat and looked over at Taylor.

"Do you like her?" He asked. I glanced at him and he looked at me with a serious expression. I looked back at the rode and nodded.

"Yeah, I like her. She's my mate after all." I answered.

"No. I'm not talking about your wolf or that mark. I'm talking about yourself in general." He said. I don't know if I like her. I just know that she's my mate and she has my mark. I guess I like her. The feelings are getting stronger, but I don't know.

"You don't know, do you?" He mumbled. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Look man," He started, "if you hurt her in anyway, physical, mentally, even make her sniffle because you ate her last fry, we are going to have a problem. And it isn't just me that is backing this up. Her whole pack is." He said. I growled and glanced over at him.
"Are you threatening me?" I asked. He growled and sat back in his seat.

"I'm just telling you what's going to happen if you hurt her. I've heard about you, I know what you do to innocent girls. You do them then forget them. You won't do that to Taylor. I won't let you." He growled out. My grip on the steering wheel tighten and I pushed my foot on the gas harder so we could get to her pack house faster.

"She's different." I growled out. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my head. I sighed and glanced behind me. "Anything else?"

"Oh yeah. About this whole two packs together thing. How does that work?" He asked. I shrugged.

"We are all together. As one. Your pack members can come over to my pack grounds as well as my pack members can come over to you all pack grounds. That little path between our land was the only thing that was separating us. You are still beta of your wolves as well as Michael is still beta of my wolves. But each of you all will still get respect from either pack. Same goes for alphas and thirds." I said.

He didn't respond and I was happy he didn't. I was tired of the questions. Taylor's pack house came into view and I parked her car in the drive way.

I looked over at her and saw that she was still sleeping. Her lips were slighty parted and her caramel skin looked smooth as ever. I smiled and got out of the car. I walked over to Taylor's side and opened her door. I pulled her out and carried her bridal style to the house.

Taylor started to stir in my arms, but stopped and calmed down. Ryan opened the door and walked in. I walked in behind him. I started for the stairs and began to walk up them until Ryan stopped me.

"Do you know where her room is?"

"Yeah. Her scent is very strong in one part of the house." I said. He nodded and headed towards the kitchen. I continued up the stairs and sniffed around till I came up to a door.