•Chapter 22•

"What?!?" Ryan yelled, shooting up from his chair.

"I'm going to kill him." I  repeat.

"Why? Just tell me why, Taylor. You would kill your only family that is left?" Ryan asked.

"He put the pack in danger. He destroyed the last picture I had of my parents. He left that threatening letter and you sitting here questioning me on about killing him? He is no longer considered family." I said through gritted teeth.

"Don't you have other pictures?" Mason asked. I shook my head no.

"He burned them by 'accident' a couple months ago. Talking about he didn't mean to." I said.

"Alpha." I looked at the door and saw Bryan.

"Have you found something?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"The scent is heading east, toward the Yellowstone pack." He said.

"Thanks." He nodded and left.

"Well. Let's go." I said. I hopped up and went out the office door.

"Mason you stay here and look after the pack." He nodded and went back into the office.

I went out the door of the pack house and started walking toward the Yellowstone pack.

"Don't you think we should take a car?" Joshual asked. I stopped and turned toward him.

"No. Their pack isn't far. Just a couple of minutes. If we run we'll get there faster." I said. I turned back around and took off running.

I can't believe Kevin would do something so stupid like this. He was always sneaky. Dang it! I should have just went with my first instinct and didn't let him look after the pack.

I can't wait till I get a hold of him. I'm going to rip him to shreds. I pushed myself to run harder so I could get there quicker.

I stopped running when I saw a yellow flag in view. I walked up and stopped when I was close enough to their border. The guards walked up to me and nodded.

"Alpha Sanders." One greeted me. I nodded.

"I've come to see Alpha Wilkes." I said. The guard nodded and zoned out.

"Who are all with you?" He asked.

"My beta and my mate." I said. He nodded and zoned out again. He motioned for us to follow him into their territory. When we got to the pack house, I was attack with a hug.

"Hey Alpha Sanders." Susy said. Susy is Alpha Wilkes's daughter. She is 7 years old.

"Hello Susy. How have you been?" I asked.

"Good." I nodded and look around for her father. "And Keith?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"He is good too. His birthday is next month." Susy said with a toothy grin. Keith is Louis's son. He will be taking over the pack real soon.

"Where is your father?" I asked. She put her hand in mine and dragged me with her.

"Come on. He is in his office." She said. She lead me to his office and left. I knocked on the door waiting for his reply.

"Come in." A gruff voice said. I opened the door and stepped in.

"Well hello Taylor. How may I help you?" Louis asked.

"Hey Louis. I was just wondering if you have gotten any news of one of my pack members coming this way." I growled out. He looked up from his desk and looked behind me.