Chapter 10

ROXY'S POV

He caught me. I thought he hated me. I jumped out of Ratliff's arms and made a mad dash to the woods. Stupid idea. They saw you run away. I was right I heard footsteps behind me. After a good 15 minutes of running, I stopped. I saw Ratliff still chasing me.

"What do you want?" I ask. "To talk to you. You know I didn't mean that stuff, right?" He asks. I think about it. "I don't know. Maybe. But I can't forgive you yet. You broke my heart. I just wanted you to know that." I said, then walked away, back to the house. I didn't hear him following me, so I thought this was a good time to go to our hideout.

Instead of going straight, I saw a tree with a carved arrow in it and took a right and saw our tree house. Me, Ratliff, and my siblings made this when we first moved here. I haven't been in it since I was 15, when R5 go signed to Hollywood Records.

I went up it, and saw carvings. A lot of them too. Rydellington, Rocky the sexy beast, R5 rocks, and more. I looked around, and saw a picture. It was of me, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland. It was taken when we finally got to Cali. The picture next to it was a picture of all of us with 1 of our cousins on our back. We were all crying. The last day in Colorado. Our real home. I started crying remembering all of this. I heard footsteps, and saw my oldest brother standing, looking at the same pictures I was looking at.

I ran to him and hugged him. "R-Riker, I want to g-go h-home. To Colorado. Where Mini R-R5 is. California isn't home." I say. "I miss it too, but we have to stay here. Anyways, we have to go home. Mom and dad has some important news." He said. "How did you know I was up here?" I ask. He chuckled. "This was the place where we go to cry, and look at memories. I knew you would be here."

At home

Mom, dad and Ryland came in smiling. "Good news. R5 is going on a world tour for Sometime Last Night coming out." Ryland said. Everybody cheered, but I knew I wouldn't be able to go. "Rox, why are you upset?" Mom asked. "I won't be able to go. And I can't live without my siblings." I whisper. "Well, you are going on one condition." Dad said. I looked up. "Anything!" I was so excited about going on tour. The only thing is Ratliff has to be there....

"You have to open for the band." Ryland said. My smile dropped. "You don't even know I can sing." I say. "Please, we hear you singing in your room, you're really good." Rydel said.

Oh boy, this is going to be fun.

"We leave in 2 days, go pack." Dad said. We all ran upstairs, and Ellington ran home. I support R5 so much. I decided that for some of my shows, I will wear R5 shirts, and merchandise.

"Hey twin. How's packing?" Ross asked. "Good. Why are you here?" I ask. "I don't want to pack, I'll do it tomorrow. Why are you packing our bands stuff?" He asks. "Because that's what I'm wearing to some shows." I replie. He nods and walks out. Ratliff walks in.

"Hey" He says. I think I'll give him the silent treatment. I kept packing and ignored him. "Silent treatment?" I just look at him, and point to the door. I'm not going to forgive him that easily. He gets the gesture and walks out.

How am I going to live with him on a tour bus, a small space, for almost a year? Someone is going to die. Not my family or me either.

Ellington Ratliff, watch your back. *cue evil laugh*