SISTER?!?!

ROXY'S POV, 14 YEARS OLD

"I'M HOME" I yelled to my best friends family, the Lynch's. I just came back from visiting my family in Colorado. Me and Ross have been best friends since we were born, and my parents let me move to Cali 2 years ago with them. I it's funny. Me and Ross look alike, and we were born in the same day. How crazy is that? Riker calls us the twins when he wants both of us. I always think about if me and Ross are really twins. Maybe we are.

Everybody came running downstairs, while Ross tackled me, which brought me out of my deep thinking. "I missed you sooo muck Roxy. You don't even know how bored I was without you." Ross complained, still on top of me. "Get of of her Ross, you'll kill her." Rocky said. I got up after Ross did. "Thank you Rocky, you saved my life! And Ross, I was only gone for 2 weeks. That's not that bad." Mama Stormie and Papa Mark walked in. "Kids, sit down. We have really important news for you. I hope you kids will like it." Mama Stormie said. Me, Riker, Rydel, and Rocky Sat on the couch, while Ross, Ryland, and Ell Sat in front of us on the floor.
"Roxy, you and Ross are twins." Papa Mark said casually, like it was no big deal. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Ross yelled, I just sit there processing it. Ross is happy I'm his sister. Well, twin sister. "ROXY CAN'T BE MY TWIN. I DON'T LOVE HER LIKE THAT. AND I NEVER WILL. I WILL NEVER CALL YOU MY SISTER ROXY." Ross yelled. Ouch, that burned. I didn't realize I was crying till Riker scooped me on his lap and said to calm down. How could I calm down? My twin brother, and best friend, just basically said he hated me.

"R-Ross j-just said h-hates m-me." I stutter out. "He doesn't hate you, he will get used to you, and if he hated you, you still have 4 real siblings, and me." Ell says. "E-Ell you a-are my b-brother though. So I h-have 5 s-siblings." I say. Then they said 3 words that changed my perspective on them.

"We love you."

"I love you guys too, all soo much."