Chapter 7

Roxy's outfit top or side

ROXY'S POV

My parents didn't ground me. They grounded Riker for "not watching me". It was my fault though. I went to far. He says he doesn't care, and he is happy I'm okay. But I know he has a girlfriend. And he's not allowed to leave the house for 1 month.

"Hey, do you want to go for a walk with me?" Ross asked. "Sure. Who else is going?" I agreed. "Nobody." Ross shrugged. "Do you want me to ask them?" "No, I want this to be twin time." He said. I nodded and didn't bother to change, and just walk in what I was wearing.

For the first 10 minutes, it was silent. Awkward silence too. "Rox, I almost lost you yesterday." Ross said. Naw Shit Sherlock. Way to use your brain. Ross just chuckled. "Hey Rox, if you talk bad about me, don't do it in front of me." "Whoops?" We ended up at the beach. I screamed in terror. Ross looked alarmed, "What's wrong? Who's bothering you? What happened?" I didn't know what to say. I just hugged Ross tightly. "R-Ross, g-get me a-a-away from the beach. D-do you remember what h-happened last time. I ALMOST DIED!" I say, fast. I took off running, and heard extra footsteps. "Jersey Shor, leave me alone. When I run away, I want to be alone. We went over this a long time ago." I say. I look behind me and don't see Ross, but see someone cute.

"I'm Kenton. Somethings wrong. What happened?" Kenton asked. "I'm Roxy Lynch. Also know as Ross Lynch's twin. Also known as R5's sister. Also known as the untalented Lynch. And if you don't know who they are, you live under a rock." I joked. "I know who you are, I was the lifeguard that saved you yesterday." He said. "And your not untalented, your pretty, and don't try so hard."

I love the song try. Iys inspirational. Nobody knows this, but I wrote it, that's why I don't sing for my family. They will know it's me.

"Please leave, Kenton." I say. I want to sing. But not with him here. He finally leaves, after 10 minutes. On YouTube, I go by the Shadowed Mystery. I sing, but edit it so no one sees My face in it. The next thing I know, I'm singing.

Put your makeup on
Get your nails done
Curl your hair
Run the extra mile, keep it slim, so they like you
Do you like you

You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing

I was cut off by someone clapping. Oh Shit! I look over, and see My twin clapping.

"Rox, why would you hide a talent this good? Not only that but your the Shadowed Mystery!" Ross said. "Ross, don't tell anyone. Nobody can know know!" I say. "Why were you hiding this?" He said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I do t want people to like my singing because I'm related to R5. I want to be independent." I say. He looks really mad and disappointed. "I thought I could trust you. But I can't anymore. Just leave me alone." With that he ran home

At HOME

"Where's Ross?" I asked. Eveybody looked mad, except Ellington. "Ell?" I ask. "We know your secret Roxy, don't worry, I'm not mad or disappointed. I understand why you never told us." Ell said. "But I'm upset. Go kill yourself. I HATE you Roxy. I have never liked you. You deserve to die! Rocky said.

ROCKY'S POV

Okay, that was way too harsh. Roxy ran out crying. I ran after her, knowing what she was going to do. "Way to go Rocky, you killed our sister." I heard, don't know who said it, didn't care. I needed to find my smallest sister.

Then I saw it.

Roxy jumped in front of the car. And the car ran off.