The Big Accident

ROSS'S POV (NEW POV, 19 YEARS OLD)

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was 5:30 in the morning! I have to go to the last filming for Austin And Ally. Laura and Rani will probably get emotional. I mean, this is the last time we are and the Austin And Ally set, forever. I go to Rocy's room to see if she wants to go with me. We are really close since we found out we were twins 5 years ago. We do everything together. She has never missed going to the set with me once.

"Roxy. Roxy, wake up." I whisper, because I don't want to wake up Rydel. They share a room. "What Ross? If you have a bad dream, you know you can just crawl in my bed." she said. "Not that. Do you want to got to the set with me for the last time?" I say back. "Sure, I wouldn't miss the finale for anything. Just one thing Ross." She asked. "What?" She sat up, and looked horrible! She was really pale, and she looked distant. "Get me pain killers." She said. "Rox, you look REALLY bad. I don't want to take you." I say, kinda scared to what she's going to do. Maybe slap me. She laughed. What's funny? "Ross, your saying your thought aloud. I'm not going to slap you. And I feel horrible too. I wasn't going to go, maybe. You go have fun." She said, being nice. "Are you sure? You were soo excited about seeing the finale being filmed?" I asked, carefully. "I'm sure, now go, or you'll be late, you know what Laura does when she's mad for you being late. Hurry!" She said. I nodded, and left.

I was stopped at a busy intersection. The light turned green, and I drove forward, slowly. I look to my left, and see a huge semi truck coming right at me, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop.

The next thing I know, everything turns black.