RIVAL- 3

A/N- How is everyone😃😃 Its been a while so I've written a long ass chapter. I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. 

See y'all next year!!🫡🫡🫡

_____________________________________________________________

The cold water that splashes Jungkook's face doesn't do any good in calming him down. His face was on fire and the scene in Chaeyoung's house kept playing on a loop in his mind.

I kissed Chaeyoung. I kissed Chaeyoung. I kissed Chaeyoung.

His mind would not stop.

A slow smile spreads across his face. And Chaeyoung kissed me back.

His whole body shudders when he thinks about their kiss. The way her soft body felt against his and how good it felt when she kissed him back. His hand goes up to his chest to feel his heart beating at the speed of light. She kissed him back with so much fervor as if she was also waiting to do that forever.

He stumbles onto his bed and lays there, staring at the ceiling. His face hurt from smiling but he couldn't stop replaying that moment. How good it finally felt to have her in his arms. She was the perfect height for him. She felt so right in his arms. Jungkook couldn't hold back a little chuckle. If only it went on forever. If only Jimin hadn't come and interrupted.

His smile falls. Jimin.

If Jimin hadn't come back right then, would something more have happened? Would they have had a chance to talk about his feelings? Maybe they would have done something more. He always wanted their first time to be extra special but if he had the chance today he didn't think he would have held back. He had been holding back for so long that when he finally got her, he couldn't stop. In fact nothing would've stopped him other than Chaeyoung herself.

Which she did.

Jungkook frowns at the memory.

He didn't like separating from her. He didn't like how it felt to be pushed away by her.

Well at least she was in her senses seeing as how she had the mind to push him away when Jimin came. Or was it because she didn't like it?

What if she just kissed him back in the heat of the moment. What if he just fucked up any chance with her by kissing her like that. 

Oh fuck no.

Waiting patiently all this time and fucking up now?? He was so stupid. What if she hates him now. If only Jimin hadn't come then. Maybe could have talked to her or convinced her or something. Fuck. He was so screwed.

And it's all because of Jimin. Jimin and his stupid timing. I hope he slips and falls in his bathroom. That little plan wrecker. By now the good mood was fully wiped of his face. He jumps up and starts pacing at the foot of his bed.

He needed to talk to Chaeyoung. All those years of waiting, keeping guys away and he fucks up monumentally now??

No. No. That's not happening. But she liked it. He could tell. And she kissed him back.

But what did he know? He was an inexperienced dumbass who had no idea if she actually enjoyed the kiss.

No. He needs to talk to Chaeyoung. Tomorrow.

__________

Chaeyoung was up in her room all day.

That is until Jimin came knocking on her door.