CONFESSION - 1

A/N- This fic was a long time in the making. I had started this a while back but had to put a pause on it since I had exams. I'm super excited for this particular one shot since it's my first prompt request from @GabrielBss9 . This oneshot is for you. <3 Thanks for always being supportive and your comments encourage me to write more often.

And for those exact reasons, I was super nervous, cause it was my first suggestion and I wasn't sure if it would come out to be something she liked. But I've given it my best shot. 

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS- (WARNING) smut(not in this exact chapter), Religious taboo tropes (if you will be in any way offended that Jungkook is a priest here, I would suggest you not to read it.)

________________________

It was as if he didn't have any control over his eyes. Jungkook swept his gaze across the front row.

He flicks his eyes back to the person kneeling in front of him. Jungkook chides himself for losing focus, even for a minuscule second. He places the bread into the man's mouth.

"Amen." The man says before moving along.

The line moves and another person takes his place and gets on her knees. A few more people move up in line till he finally spots her. The object of his desires. The bane of his existence. A constant reminder of what he wants but can't have. His sin.

Sunlight hits her blonde hair just so. Her backlit hair gave her the illusion of an angel. The wisps of her blonde hair clung against her collarbone, the only strip of skin visible below her neck. Thoroughly conservative yet so taunting.

Jungkook was a man of god. He had taken vows. Vows he would NOT break. The thoughts in his head were a disease. It kept festering and festering till he was consumed with her thoughts.

Park Chaeyoung was the epitome of the perfect church girl and was an outstanding citizen. From the little information Jungkook had, she volunteered at the animal shelter and the orphanage. Every Christmas she volunteered at the homeless shelters and brought presents for the little kids.

She frequently attended church and actively participated in church activities and programs. Chaeyoung was the most kind-hearted, soft-spoken person he had seen. The other priests and members of the church had quite a lot of good things to say about her.

Today she was dressed in a white sundress that amplified her beauty and accentuated her angelic aura.

As though she felt the weight of his gaze, her eyes snapped up to him, branding his soul with her gaze. He quickly looks away and continues on as if nothing happened. Jungkook hoped his face wasn't betraying any emotion. He could feel his skin prickle with heat but he had to look unaffected. God forbid anyone sees his reaction or where his eyes were straying. Or even worse, Chaeyoung takes note of his odd behavior.

The thoughts he was having were unholy. He was a priest. He was a devotee through and through. He had taken a vow of celibacy early on. Jungkook had never thought of straying from the path that God laid out for him but this girl was tempting him and that frightened him.

Since he was a teenager, he knew what he wanted, he knew what path he would take, and had started preparing for it. And on the day he completed his seminary and held a position in the church was the day he felt closest to his faith.

So why now was he being troubled by these thoughts when all his life he had no problem being devoted to his ways?

As if he summoned her, it was her turn next. Her lips turn up in a warm smile before she kneels in front of him. "The body of Christ." He brings the bread to her mouth. Her eyes flick up to him and without breaking eye contact she opens her mouth, waiting for him to place it inside before closing her lips, accidentally brushing against his finger in the process. A sharp exhale leaves him. And he quickly snatches his hand back, trying to be discreet. "Amen." Did she sound breathy or was it just his imagination?