FIELD TRIP-4 [M]

A/N- Okay so I've had this chapter in my drafts for way too long. Usually, I publish stuff right after I finish writing it. But this one, I wasn't sure if I placed the mature scene here correctly. I wasn't sure if it came too soon. But then I had already put out warnings at the begging of the story stating that it would contain mature content so after a lot of overthinking I've decided to include the mature scene. If it feels too abrupt, now you know why. Also, I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. Anyways, happy reading!

____________________________________________

Lisa was concerned after observing the couple. Shit. Their plan backfired. How were they going to fix this?

After a short conversation with Ryujin, they decide to just continue with the plan. They did put a lot of effort into this couple trap after all.

Lisa slowly slides up next to Chaeyoung, "Chae, let's go see the dolphins." and pulled her away.

Albeit scared, Felix slowly approaches Jungkook, "Mr.Jeon, I heard there was this dolphin tank and you can even feed them if you want.", and hands him the brochure.

"And what am I supposed to do with it?", Jungkook who was still sore over his loss, retorts.

"Just thought you would be interested.", he says and runs away.

Beomgyu peers over Jungkook's shoulder to look at the brochure. "Oh... isn't this where Ms. Park was headed?"

Seeing how unbothered Jungkook looked Yeonjun adds, "No wonder... I saw the P.E. teacher head there as well. You know he has this hugee crush on Ms.Park." Before he even finished his words Jungkook had started walking towards the dolphin tank.

_______

Chaeyoung wonders where Lisa disappeared to. It had been five minutes since she asked her to stay there before she took off. Not that she minded, she was having fun looking at the dolphins.

She feels a warm body slide up behind her. "Finally, where were you-", her eyes widen when she sees who it was.

"Were you expecting someone else?", Jungkook asks and turns his attention to the dolphins. She wasn't really in the mood to socialize with him after her loss. So she ignores him and observes the dolphins instead.

"I heard you can feed them. Do you wanna go?", He waves the brochure.

"YES!", She screams without thinking. Feeding dolphins sounded so cool. She wanted to try it.

Jungkook smiles inside. That was enough to make him forget about the stupid maze.

"Let's go together then.", He hooks his pinky finger with hers and guides her.

She looks down at their fingers and back up to his face with a smile.

Lisa punches the air in victory from her position behind the wall.

The plan is back on track.

Jungkook was watching Chaeyoung with awe as she interacted with the dolphin. One, in particular, was fascinated with her. Not that he could blame the dolphin. So was he.

The dolphin kept swimming back to her.

His heart pauses when she leans forward and the dolphin nudges his mouth with hers.

The DOLPHIN got a kiss?  She just met the dolphin. He was around her for two years. If she wanted kisses, he would've been happy to give them.

She squeals and grabs his hand. "Did you see that? HE KISSED ME!!"