FIELD TRIP- BONUS [M]

A/N- Wasn't initially planning on a Bonus chapter but since y'all were so sweet in the comments section...

____________________________

The alarm blares, breaking the stillness of the morning air.

Chaeyoung rubbed the sleep off her eyes. Slowly she realizes what day it was. Gah! Today was the stupid parent-teacher conference. Some parents were nice and just concerned about their kids and then there were the others. Always finding a mistake in the teacher. If the kids' grades were bad, blame the teacher. They would go on and on about how she was teaching them the wrong way. As if she needed them to tell her how to do her job. Sometimes the problem was the parents, not the kids. In all her years that she has been a teacher not once has a parents-teacher meeting gone without a hitch. Every semester there's at least one kid that cries, or a mom that starts a fight with the teachers, or the teachers start fights.

Either way, she was not looking forward to it. But, this was part of her job and she had to do it.

When she goes to get up, the thick arm that was circled around her waist pulls her back into the warm body of her very sleepy boyfriend. She smiles in adoration. Kook was impossible to move when he was asleep.

She turns to look at his face wearing such a peaceful expression. Sigh. She didn't know how he had managed to wake up before without her. He never woke up when the alarm rang. She always had to wake him up whenever she stayed over.

It was a ritual at this point, she'd place little kisses all over his face and start whispering in his ear and after a LOT of coddling, he would finally wake up. She would have never thought this side of him existed when she saw him in school. He always looked so put together and serious but with her, he was a baby.

She strokes the sensitive skin under his eyes before placing a kiss on his eyebrow and whispering, "Jungkook..."

She slowly turns in his arms to fully face him and starts running her fingers through his hair.

"Kookie wake up."

She cups his face in her hands and starts showering his face with kisses. She pulls back and runs her thumb over his lips when finally, he cracks one eyelid open and his lips stretch into a sleepy smile. He kisses the finger that was still caressing his lips and pulls her closer to him till their bare bodies were plastered together without an inch of space.

He loved waking up to her.

It's not that he couldn't wake up when the alarm rang. How do you think he'd been waking up all these years? But Chaeyoung always woke him up with kisses so he'd always pretend to be asleep till she started showing him some love.

Jungkook sighs in contentment. Life was good. With his hand supporting the back of her head, he pulls her toward him and starts kissing her. Using his upper body, he pushes her back onto the bed, covering her chest with his.

She breaks away from the kiss with a moan, " We can't be late today. We have a parents-teachers conference today." 

He groans into her neck. "Let's skip it."

"How I wish we could. But we can't. Come on Kookie, get up. We gotta get dressed."

"Mmm... No.", he whines. "Jungkook...",she starts in warning but her words end up in a gasp when he rocks against her core abruptly. He lifts his head to stare into her eyes and lowers his mouth to her ear and whispers temptingly, "Just one round."

She was powerless to deny him especially when his length kept moving back and forth against her slit, arousing her. "Just one round." she echoes in answer.