THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS ME - 1

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS- fluff, (WARNING) smut, cursing, comedy(At least I hope it's funny😬)

Also there's gonna be a shit ton of plot holes cause this is a ghost au... Some things might not make sense 👀... just go with it👀

____________________

How did I get here? I was supposed to scare her and convince her to move out. Not fall in LOVE with the girl.

---------

Someone was going to move in today.

Well he was going to drive them away like he did the rest.

There were others before. And they all moved out as soon as they moved in.

The first one was a guy named Bambam. He lasted about three days before he moved out.

The second was a girl named Irene. As soon as she stepped in, she stepped out. Girl looked around the room with wide eyes before she quickly stepped out without even moving her stuff in. And that was when he didn't even start haunting her. Must've had a sixth sense or something.

Then there was Eunwoo. He lasted the longest. He stayed a WHOLE month.... Only because the landlady had started making the tenants sign contracts to rent out the apartment for a month seeing as how everyone was leaving faster than they came.

She was an old lady who didn't bother with formalities when he was renting the space. She didn't bother with contracts before. But now... after he drove out most people, the lady was frustrated over the loss she was facing. He should feel bad. She was really nice to him when he was living there. But he just couldn't bring himself to feel sorry. After all... this was HIS home.

Then there was the couple. They had ALSO signed the contract but then... they left after two weeks when he dropped a pot on them when they were... doing IT.

They decided to move in somewhere else and paid the rent in full for this apartment also.

Jungkook shouldn't have dropped a whole freaking pot, plant and all, on their head... But he was NOT happy that they decided to fuck in HIS room. Well technically this wasn't his room anymore. Not after his mom moved out his stuff after three months of him becoming a ghost.

But...he had nowhere else to go. Hell... he couldn't go anywhere else. He was bound to this apartment for some reason. Probably because this was where he died. No, that's not right. He didn't die here.... He was taken to a hospital... his mom only came to pack his stuff three months later. That means he must have died three months after that accident in his room.

He couldn't know for sure.

He just woke up when they were putting his body into a stretcher. He hadn't seen his body since.

Jungkook knew someone was moving in today.

Well whoever it was better not unpack... I mean why go through all that trouble just to pack it again?

He gets excited as he hears the front door open. He was patiently waiting for the new tenant to come into the bedroom. He'd never meet the tenants when they were coming to check out the place. He wanted them to move in and THEN scare them away. It was more fun that way.

The door opens to reveal a blonde girl who seems to be in her mid twenties. She looks around the room and smiles before carrying in two big boxes and setting them on the window sill. She then proceeds to open the windows and takes in a long breath before closing her eyes.