THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS ME - 4 [M]

"HAH! I win! AGAIN.", Chaeyoung screams and throws her hands over her head in victory.

A scowling Kookie flips over the chess board in frustration. "It's a stupid game anyways. UGHHH!"

"Well a stupid game you LOST to. Four times. In a row. Out of four games.", She says, giggling, trying to provoke him.

Jungkook grabs the nearest pillow and like the mature adult he is, smacks Chaeyoung, making her fall sideways.

With an ungraceful screech she grabs the other pillow and smacks him back just as hard.

She straddles him in hopes of getting the upper hand but soon realizes that this position puts her at a disadvantage when he grabs her arm and tugs, making her fall on top of him, her entire length pressed upon him.

They stare into each other's eyes, pillows and the game long forgotten.

Chaeyoung lowers her mouth to his while his hand goes to her neck.

He pushes forward, deepening the kiss. Her lips part on a sigh and he plunges in and tightens his hold on her, not wanting any space between them.

Chaeyoung breaks the kiss long enough to remove her top and goes back to kissing him.

She trails kisses down to his neck before biting him. She soothes the sting with tiny licks and kisses which have him hardening underneath her.

She moans low in her throat and starts grinding down on his erection.

He grabs her hips to still the motion and regain some sense of control.

"Chaeyoung-ah, wait a second."

She pulls back from him and searches his face before tugging off his shirt too.

With hooded eyes she follows her fingers as it traces the hard planes of his chest and dips into his pants.

She hears him suck in a quick breath and feels his fist tightening on her leg.

She brushes her hand down the front of his pants over his erection making him buckle his hips.

Chaeyoung lowers her face to his chest and starts placing kisses on him, each one lower than the other. When she reaches the waistband of his pants, he flips them over landing in between her legs.

He covers one of her breasts with his palm before flicking her nipple through her bra. He lets his palm roam further up and entwines with her hand before grabbing her other hand too and pinning it above her head.

He lowers his head and bites over the supple flesh right above her bra making her moan and arch.

Jungkook starts grinding into her core making her head fall back.

"You like winning so much don't you?", He whispers into her ear in between thrusts.

"Don't you want a reward baby? For all the times you won?"

Her eyes snap open when he yanks down her pants. He gives her a hard kiss before flipping her onto her front and pulling her up on her knees.

She looks back at him only to see him staring at her panty covered crotch which was growing damper by the second.

"Look at you getting all wet for me." He hooks a finger to move the fabric before giving her a long lick.

He rips her underwear away before grabbing both her ass cheeks in his hand and spreading them apart.

"Baby you're dripping. Want me to make the ache go away?"

She moans her answer and wiggles her ass at him.

"I can't hear you.", He says, gripping her tightly, not letting her move.

"YES! Please please just-AH", she rocks forward when two of his fingers enter her without any warning.

He groans, "You're so tight. I can't imagine how it'll feel with my cock inside that snug hole."

She moans at the visual and starts moving her ass trying to fuck his finger.

"You horny little thing. You can't get enough of me. How about one more finger? Can you take that baby?"

She groans in pleasure as he adds one more finger.

His mouth goes to suck on her clit while he starts thrusting his fingers in and out of her, sending her over the edge and into an orgasm.

She falls forward and lies on her front trying to catch her breath as he crawls up behind her and places gentle kisses on her shoulder.

"I like this reward. Makes winning so much more fun.", She says on a breathless laugh.

He smiles and shifts her into his arms, tucking her under his chin and placing a soft kiss on her head. "Next time I'm gonna win and it'll be your turn to get on your knees and reward me."

She chuckles and whispers, "We'll see."

__________

"Taehyung-ah get off your phone and help me with these flowers.", Chaeyoung orders the boy who was stuck to his phone since he got there.

Chaeyoung and Taehyung were volunteering at the local hospital but she couldn't get the older boy to part from his phone.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! What is so important on your phone that you can't look away for a second?", she scolds him.

"Jennie is having a Chanel crisis.", He replies as if that explained everything.

She rolls her eyes and goes back to replacing flowers from the patient's bedside table.

They were currently in the coma ward and she was getting ready to smack Tae if he didn't get his shit together in the next couple of minutes when she spots a familiar face lying on one of the beds.

Her heart stops for a second before picking up and hammering away in her chest. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

As if he would fade if she moved too fast, she slowly stalks to his bed before she raises a shaky hand to his face to make sure he was real.

A lone tear escapes and falls down her cheek as she stumbles back a step and covers her mouth.

There lying on the hospital bed looking like he was in a deep sleep was her Jungkook.

__________

Jungkook hears the front door slam open and he couldn't help the smile that made its way onto his face.

She came back earlier than I thought.

Before he could get the bedroom door though, it opens, revealing a teary eyed Chaeyoung.

"What happened baby?", Jungkook worriedly takes her into his arms and holds her tight.

"Jungkook-ah.... I-I- saw you. I saw you.", she mumbles through her tears.

"Huh?", he asks, confused watching her hiccup between her tears. "Hey... it's okay baby. Calm down. We'll figure it out. Whatever it is, we'll figure it out .What's wrong?", He coos soothingly at her, rocking her in his arms.

She takes a staggering breath before answering, "I saw you today Jungkook. At the hospital. You're not dead."

As her words register, he feels his world come crashing down.