Meeting Webb

I was working in a small diner. I had just went back behind the counter after serving a young couple food. Some woman walked in and took a seat at a table. I went to her. "Hello, ma'am. Can I get you started with anything today?" I asked her.
"Coffee and a waffle please." She said.
"Alright. I'm be right back with a water while you wait." I told her. I went back behind the counter and got the woman a cup of water while coffee brewed. I went back to her. "Sorry if I'm a little slow, I'm the only one working today." I told her.
"No problem. Take all the time needed." She said. I went back behind the counter and started making her food. The waffle maker beeped and I got her waffle set up on a place. I brought her order to her table along with some coffee cream if she wanted it, and some syrup. "Thank you." She said.
"You're welcome." I said. She adjusted her red jacket and her bangs. "Are you gonna dine alone, or is someone coming?" I asked her.
"I'm alone today." She said. I took a seat in front of the black haired woman. "Thanks for keeping me company." She said.
"Hey, sir. I'm ready to pay." A customer said. I got up from the table and went to her. She swiped her card and left. I returned to the woman. "Cassandra Webb." She said, introducing herself before taking a bite of her waffle.
"Y/n L/n." I said. She smiled.
"So what do you do when you're not dining in a restaurant?"
"I'm a paramedic." Cassandra said.
"Oh, great." I said. "I'm obviously a worker here at this diner. I work until 5PM." I told her. She hasn't touched her water since i gave it to her, so i took it and started sipping on it. Her blue eyes glared at me. "You're not gonna charge me for that are you?"
"No, waters water. Its free here." I told her. She finished her waffle. "Can you pay for me?" She asked, giving me her card. I take her card and went to the machine. I swiped it, paying for her order. She cane to me and I returned the card to her. "Have a nice day, Cassandra." I said.
"Don't get yourself hurt." She said. She left the diner. I went to where she was sitting to collect her plate and cups, and found a $20 dollar bill under the plate. What a generous tip.