Chapter 14

Lincolns point of view

Today Bellamy almond caught me in Octavias tent. We were making out when we heard the zipper opening. Octavia lashed out quick and shouted that she had no shirt on.

Its not really a lie because she didn't technically have a shirt on.... i took it off her.

Bellamy left and Octavia freaked out and started to worry about how we almost got caught. i had to shut her up some how so i pinned her down on the ground and started kissing down her neck and she shut up right away.

"There is nothing to worry about. We are fine and everything is going to be fine." i say looking into her eyes

She sighed and was about to complain but i cut her off again.

"Octavia did you put a shirt on yet i need to speak to you." she sighed and sat up pushing me off her

"Im hot and im trying to sleep bell can you just let me sleep."

"Octavia it's important so get up now!"

I moved away from the opening "give me five minutes" I pass her a shirt and she leaves but before she can i pull her back and kiss her one last time

Octavias point of view

I put on my shirt and went to see Bellamy. "bell what do you want" he comes over and grabs my arm "tell me who the hell was in your tent this morning"

I grabbed my arm back "no one why would you say that" he laughed to himself

"Because i heard you talking to a man in there this morning and i can see the giant hicky on your neck"

I froze i had no clue what to say. i turned around and tryed to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Octavia just tell me who it is im not mad i just want to make sure my baby sisters boyfriend wont hurt her"

I smile to myself "no one bell just know im happy please. leave it alone" i pull him into a hug an he sighs "fine but i do want to meet him maybe not now but soon."

I pull away and nod "fine but now that you know this can i go please."

Bellamy nods and i leave back to the tent.

Bellamys point of view

I was being serious with octavia. i will drop the subject but i dont want her to get hurt

"I want to meet this guy she is with clark. what if he is a total dick that just wants sex." I say to clark who is rubbing my back trying to calm me down

"Bell what if i meet him and tell you about him. maybe he is a nice guy."

"I never thought of that. You go meet him and I will stay here." i say turning around. she laughed and started to get up.

"Tell me what you actually think of this guy." I say kissing her goodbye

Clarks point of view

I really didnt need to go over and see octavia because I already know lincoln. He's sweet and he does everything he can to make octavia happy. He loves her.

I start to unzipper the tent when octavia shouts "im changing." i smile to myself and continue to unzipper the rest of the tent

"I said im.... oh clark mevermind. please be quick bellamy knows and is trying to meet lincoln here." She says

"Yeah thats why im here. He wants me to come meet him and hes standing outside his tent so i have to act like I actually came to meet him."

Octavia and lincoln look at eachother and smile. "so can you tell bellamy that lincoln found a place in the woods and lives there because its to crowded here and that i may stay there sometimes? Please."

I nod and turn around leaving lincoln and octavia there kissing eachother like always.

"So...so what is he like?" Bellamy asked excited. i smile and kiss him. "calm down. He is perfect you will love him."

He grinned hugely and kissed me again. "good."

"But Octavia wanted me to tell you that he found a place out side the walls and has been observing it for a while. he says its safe so he lives there and Octavia wanted me to tell you she may go there some times if shes never hear."

That bellamy didnt like. I could see him tense up and his face was starting to go red.

"No way is my sister going there with him. never its not safe! I will lock her up if i have to, there is no way at all she is going. i wont let her" I laugh. "bellamy this guy she is with looks like he could be a warrior. He is jacked. Your sister is safe with him, plus if you dont let her she will sneak out some how.... and if something happens to her when she sneaks out you wont know where she is."

Bellamy sighs "yeah your right." i kissed him and he smiled. "why do you always know how to take my mind off it."

I smirk and continue to kiss him