Chapter 18

Phayu P.O.V:

My baby will finally be able to come home with me soon. We won't have to rely on falling asleep while on a late night call, or not being able to touch each other when we need comfort. Nouel still needed to stay in Seoul to help his dad and train a little more. I was able to get a few days off for his graduation, but in 3 months he will be moving in with me permanently.

I had started a project on the side, a house to be precise. I have redesigned it secretly without Nouel knowing.

~Flashback~

"Baby, look at what I found," I remarked, holding up a blueprint to my laptop camera.

"Oh my gosh! I had forgotten about that!" Nouel exclaimed.

"Wait, let me look through my old computer and see if I can find the 3d model."

"You actually made a 3D model?"

"Well, I was actually going to build it and finally have you move in with me."

"Really?" I looked so touched.

"Of course baby."

I found my old computer and started looking though it. It was a really slow process since the computer was so old. I finally found it and decided to just move it to my new computer before opening it.

"Finally, I got it. Let me share my screen with you. "

I opened the file and brought up the model.

"OMG! I remember really wanting a big garden and an outside pool. Oh and the top floor was going to be the master bedroom." He was giggling non stop.

"How would you change it?" I asked curiously.

"Um... I guess keeping it to 3 floors is good, second floor would be 4 guest bedrooms, I am not sure if I want such a big garden since I know I will not have enough time to take care if it. And no outside pool! We can do an indoor pool, like make a little dome over it or something with lots of windows with mosquito nets covering them. Um... I think we could keep the kitchen, living room and dining room as it is. Actually maybe make the kitchen a little bigger? I love baking now so..." He blushed a little.

"Ok so make the dinning room or living room smaller?"

"I honestly don't think we need the living room to be as big as it is, so just make it slightly smaller?"

After 2 hours of modifying the model, we finally had our new dream home. We got rid of the pool idea and made it a gym instead with a dance studio since Nouel found a new passion for dancing. Also, it helped that Sky had mentioned that they were building a pool at their place. We also made our bath tub a little bigger to just relax in it. We modified the garden to just a little space, the living room and dinning room didn't suffer touch loss thanks to my interior designer skills, I am so glad I decided to retake a course in it. I retook a lot of courses and it just happened to be one I was interested in.

I slowly started building an architecture model and then start building our home. I am lucky to have invested in real estate and stocks that have gained me a lot of income. I ad forgotten about the investments I made before everything happened, when I finally checked my brokerage account and what I saw made my jaw drop ( IDK how investments actually work so bear with me lol). I can say I am pretty well off. I plan to present my model to Nouel on his graduation day.

~End of Flashback~

I wanted to do something elaborate to celebrate his graduation but that would have to wait until after the celebration his parents are throwing for him. Nothing too bad, thankfully, just close friends and family.

I called Pai and asked him to take me to the best florist close by to stop by and get flowers for Nouel. It is still pretty early so there shouldn't be too many people buying flowers... hopefully.

I was wrong, the flower shop had a huge line. I should have gotten flowers yesterday night. After waiting an impossible long time I was finally able to get Nouel a small

bouquet of pink roses.

Now we were running late, and the traffic was terrible. I received a text from Nouel asking where I was. I had previously told him I was on my way, but that was when I was waiting for the flowers. I replied that I was almost there and that traffic was unimaginable.

Suddenly I got a call.

"Where exactly are you? Are you going to make it? The ceremony is about to start!"

"Relax baby, the GPS says we will be there in 15 minutes, I will make it even if I have to leave Pai and Sky behind."

"You can't leave Sky behind!"

"I won't, we might have to leave Pai behind though. If there is no more parking spaces."

"I sent Pai a map, I gave the security team his license plate so they will let him through to VIP parking."

"Ok, thanks, we will be there as soon as this stupid traffic lets us. I love you baby."

"Ugh, you are lucky I love you too. Ceremony starts in 30 minutes! You better be here or else!"

He hangs up on me. I suddenly super nervous on whether I will be able to get there on time or not! Even if I have to run all the way there I am going to make it.