Chapter 2

Phayu P.O.V:

Ever since I found out that my boyfriend's dad abused him, I decided to work hard to build a home with him. He deserves the best so I want to be able to treat him how he deserves. I have been working twice as hard to be able to build a new life with Rain. I want to buy us a house and be able to afford his tuition and living expenses so he won't have to rely on his dad anymore. While I was working I felt that I was neglecting him so I decided to make some time for him. I called him and set up a date. I was excited to see him later that day but suddenly I got a call from a close friend.

"Hello Phayu!"

"Hello Ple. How have you been?"

"Great! I know this is out of nowhere... but can you help me with something tonight? I have a stalker and no matter what I do, they won't leave me alone. Can you pretend to be my boyfriend for tonight? I'll pay you! I heard that you are in need of money!"

"I don't know... I have a boyfriend who I love. I don't want him to get hurt, I also don't want to cancel on him today. I haven't spent time with him recently."

"I'll pay you a lot! Please it has to be you! I have pictures of you on Instagram so he will only believe that I am dating you. If you want I'll later go with you to explain to your boyfriend. In fact I'll pay for you guys to go on a weekend trip together!"

"I don't know, I don't want him to feel sad for me going on a fake date with someone else..."

"He doesn't have to find out! Please? I really want this guy to leave me alone."

I sigh,"You will pay for a weekend trip for us right? And if I get in trouble you have to explain to him ok."

"Yes! I will! I promise! Thank you Phayu! Thank you so much! Pick me up and then we can head over together!"

"Fine, but I'm bringing Pai and his boyfriend as witnesses that I didn't do anything bad."

I called up Pai and told him my situation. I tell him that I want him there just so we can all explain to Rain if he ever found out. As I explain myself, I start to regret agreeing to the whole thing but I already promised. The next thing I have to do is call Rain and let him know that I was unable to go on the date with him.

Telling him was the hardest thing. It was so hard lying to him about having to work. I mean she is paying me but I am not being entirely truthful. Considering that I told him I would hate for him to lie to me, I am being the biggest hypocrite. I hope I can get him to forgive me for this, since I am doing this to get him away from his dad.

I go pick up Ple and we head to the party after sending Pai the address. When we meet up with him I am met with a very angry Sky.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I know this looks bad, but I am just helping out as a friend and she said she would pay me. Right now I am working really hard to be able to get Rain out of his house. I know it's stupid to do this but we are already here. That's why I wanted you to come. Rain trusts you more than anyone and will listen to you if he gets mad at me for this. I swear that I will tell him everything afterwards! I just need you as a character witness."

He looked at me as if I was the stupidest person in the world, and I am starting to think I am.

"Fine, but I am recording everything and I will send it all the Rain in 24 hours. You better tell him before then or I will. I will not hold information from him... And you," he turns to Pai," you better not put me through something like this in your life! Understand!" He gives Pai a death stare.

"I would never do something this stupid! I promise you that."

Ok we have established how stupid I am.