Chapter 14

Sky P.O.V:

I was about to go home after waiting for a while. Nouel probably wanted to reconnect with P' Phayu right now. However, as I was walking out of the hospital, I received a text from P' Phayu that Nouel wanted to meet me and P' Pai.

We waited for P' Phayu to come and get us, I was so excited but a little scared. If he wants to see me, that means he knows everything right? He won't be too angry at me? Finally, P' Phayu came and walked us to his room. I could tell that he had been crying. Was it good or bad? I do not know.

We finally arrived at his door and I let myself in.

"Sky!" He says with a smile.

"Rai-Nouel!" I say back and quickly move to his side to hug him.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have gone there and I should have trusted that you would never do that to me," he cries out.

"It's my fault, I should have slapped some sense into him instead of going along with the plan." I regret not slapping some sense into him at that time.

"I know you did what you thought was best at that time. I am so sorry I didn't try to find you right away and tell you everything. I just thought he should be the one to tell you everything." I have missed him, and even though I was never the one to give hugs out, I just could not let go of Nouel. My best friend is alive and finally remembers me, I have stalked him along with P' Phayu, so to finally have him remember me, I don't care if they make fun of us later.

"I heard that you recorded everything, do you still have the videos?"

"Yes, I saved them to the cloud, I couldn't delete them. I know that the events of that night caused you pain, but deleting the videos was like giving up on you."

"Sky! " He screamed as he operated from me. He looked at me with so much adoration.

"Nouel!" I screamed back.

"Thank you!" He went right back to hugging me!

"You know, we are still here?" P' Phayu was looking at us amused.

"Shhh, I am catching up with my person," Nouel says.

"I thought I was your person?" P' Phayu says, a little hurt.

"You are my boyfriend, Sky is and will always be my person," Nouel says.

P' Phayu looks a little surprised but happy with that statement. I guess they hadn't talked about their labels. I was actually blushing a little (If anyone brings it up later, I will deny it), Nouel must mean that out of everyone, he will trust me the most.

"Nouel is my person too," I say.

After hugging for what seemed like hours, we finally separated and talked about everything that we have missed from each other's lives. P' Phayu and P' Pai left to go get us some food.

"Can you tell me what happened after that night?" Nouel asked.

"We were so scared about your reaction. I was mad and P' Phayu, but I told him I would give him a chance to tell you what happened or I would do it for him. When Monday came along we didn't see you, we looked everywhere and then I asked around and found out you had dropped out and that you were receiving treatment over seas. We panicked because I thought you had no family other than that man. P' Pai then hired a private investigator and he told us you had died. We were devastated. I am ashamed to admit that I blamed P' Phayu, I told him it was his fault and that I hated him. He then started drinking, and anytime P' Pai came back he looked so lost and sad that he could not help his friend. After one too many times of hearing about his drinking problems I went to see him. It was horrible, I realized then that he was blaming himself and hated himself and he didn't need me to make it worse. I got him cleaned up and finally had an intervention with him. I told him you wouldn't like that he was doing this to himself, harming your P' Phayu. It helped him to get back on track, he then surprised us by saying he was going to become a Monk. He said he needed peace. So we let him, and went to visit him as often as we could."

"Whatever happened to that girl?"

"P' Phayu was furious, as soon as his brain started working he pushed her away and embarrassed her in front of everyone. She tried to contact him again and plead her case when she heard that you were gone. She admitted that it was all her plan to get P' Phayu to see she was the one meant for him. She was pushed out by P Phayu and he was so angry that he threw a bottle next to her head and called her a murderer. I think she got the message because we never heard from her again. I got this second hand from P' Phayu once he was sober."

"At least she left you all alone."

"Yes, she seemed like a genuine good person when we met her. She was such a good actor when she told us she had a stalker and was so scared. "

"Well wherever she is I hope she doesn't still think she is a murderer."

I just shrugged, I can't really empathize with her at the moment. She was the reason Nouel was taken from us. If she hadn't made such a stupid plan, we could have been by Nouel's side as he got to know his parents.

"So, do you want to show me the videos?"

"Right now? Don't you want to wait until you get out of the hospital?"

"I am only here right now because my parents want me throughly checked, I am completely fine."

Rich people problems I guess. I got out my phone and loaded up the video and handed it to him. That video was hours long, but Nouel just skipped through it until he got to the kiss.

"I know I shouldn't be angry, but I am angry!" He says while pouting.

"Be angry, you have the right to feel angry."

"At least he embarrassed her. Who does she think she is trying to kiss other people'e boyfriends."

"A home wrecker?"

"Well, all this aside, let's hang out! I can be your tour guide!"

"Ok, let's wait until the guys get back and plan a double date with tour guide Nouel."