Saturday, the 3rd of February

The morning was... really tense. I mean... It was fine at the beginning, but then... Mum felt worse. I don't know. It think she nearly fainted as well and I overlooked it... I felt so bad afterwards... (She got better in the afternoon, but still... I'm so worried about her.)

The rest of the day was rather boring, but quite productive. I finally worked on my thesis (well, I'm still not writing it, but at least I went over some critical sources [about buffalos xD] and some poems [I'm not gonna be using any of them tho, so that was a bit of a waste of time]).

I've just finished my work for today and it's now 5:36pm, so that's still kinda good timing. I'm going to get a big cup of tea now and chill on yt for some time. I'm not yet sure what I will be doing for the rest of the evening. I might write another chapter of "His Daughter" as I got another star and a comment on it (and I would really love to use this interest in the story as a motivation to write as much of it as I possibly could during thr February break), but we will see how it goes, I guess. Mum is sick so we won't be watching the second part of the Deathly Hallows, but I might either watch some movie myself or talk to W. (the former is rather more probable tonight).

I was going to watch the one episode that S&C filmed for somebody else's channel, cause it's actually about the Winchester House and I wanted to rewatch the old ones anyway, now having the context of the movie as well, but I ended up watching JSE and JM (the same game btw XD).

And after that I got ambitious and I wrote the next chapter of "His Daughter". I'm kinda proud of myself again :D (I've just finished the proof-reading and it's 11:08pm, so it's high time to watch some movie. Let me quickly choose some.)

I'm gonna start with Poison (2023):
It's only 17min long. And it stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Ralph Fiennes, so it would be good :D
I got scared for a second that there's no sound in my laptop :,)
Okay this is a finny little narrative. I like it very much.
Omg Voldemort is really talking about a snake and Harry here xD
Omg the space sound is really nice. I haven't seen that in any movie yet. I'm so happy I'm watching this with headphones. The sound management is in general amazing in this short.
That was a funny little comedy.

Now it's time for something longer.
The Fifth Estate (2013):
Another Benedict Cumberbatch movie :D and "Remus Lupin" is apparently here as well.
No English subtitles again. Well. I'll have to manage.
WikiLeaks? Sounds interesting so far.
Omg London! Omg Sherlock in a taxi :D
Omg this one guy in a suit kinda hot. Who is he? Pause. I need to find out. Is this Dan Stevens or just some random guy?
Mister Berg. And I heard Mister Burr xD Sir?
Omg Sherlock in long hair.
"Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth." Nice.
What a nice looking church.
(Break to read W.'s reply to the Mozalieri rp.)
Okay I think the handsome guy was Ian Katz cause he was again next to Alan. At least I hope so.
Julian and Daniel are kinda like Sherlock and Watson, not gonna lie.
Okay I definitely am here for Ian now.
I really like how they visualise it as a huge office while it's just a closet xD
I don't like Anke. She's annoying.
Aww his son has the same name...
Dancing "Sherlock" compared to an octopus >> xD
Come on, that car window braking scared me xD
Ah yes. Complications. Cool.
Omg the music from Versailles.
Omg a black cat<3
Ah yes. Another conflict.
Ziggy, hello. He seems to be nice.
Honestly? I don't really like the protagonist.
Anke, don't speak when you're not asked to do so.
Reykjavík!<3
(Wow there's still nearly an hour of this movie left. And it's 1:48am already.)
(Oh no, now it started lagging a bit...)
They really should listen to them, I think...
(I just realised I wanted ig to be my photo journal of this year, but at the same time I haven't published there since like the end of December.)
Here's my boy Ian! He's finally a bit more important.
Daniel is so dumb oh my god.
Nothing would be wrong if Daniel wasn't a bitch.
Okay I don't like this ending. Officially.
Omg he managed to do that after all. That's great.
"If you want the truth, you have to seek it out yourself." that's actually smart. There are only different versions of truth in this world.
Okay I actually liked THIS ending.

In the meantime and afterwards - rping with W. (GxA, the bloodpact moment).

It's just a normal diary (pt.4)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara