Cyberpunk!Wally x Reader [What a beautiful person]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wally was at the building of the rooftop watching people and some car passing by, wally was completely bored. His neighbors were far too busy doing stuffs like practicing.

Wally didn't want to practice yet since his lazy as usual for him. He didn't know what to do, he just completely stared at the people.

But one have caught his eye. You were walking with some paper bags in your hands with a straight face, Wally followed every one of your movements on how you walk or your head looking around the city.

But once your far enough he decided to follow you and introduced himself, he parkour from building to building and soon got down. Then he walked out of the dark alleyway purposely bumping into you.

He planned it on his way down do its easy for him to communicate with you, he looked down and quickly extend his hand for you to take "Oh my- sorry, i didn't notice you there"

You look up and your eyes met his, making your cheeks flush and took his hand, as he helped you stood up. You patted the dirt on your pants and wally gaved you the paper bag back that loosen in your hand.

"Thank you- Im sorry if i bump into you, i wasn't looking where i was going"  You apologized while taking the paper bag respectedly.

"Oh its no problem. I just didn't notice you walking by" He gaved you a smile and you smile back. "Im Wally Darling" He reached out his hand for you to dhake it and you obliged "Y/N L/N, Pleasure to be meeting you Mr. Wally"

"Oh no need for formalities, call me wally instead" "Ok then Wally-"

You chuckled. He seems silly, you  thought to yourselves and you two talked for about an hour but it felt like a minute to wally, it was time for you to go and cook food anyways.

"As much as i liked to talk with you long enough but i think i have to go" You said politely, he was a bit dissapointed but nodded understanding.

"Its okay, we can exchange number if you like!" He quickly took out his phone and blink twice. You chuckled and said "Alright" while taking his phone and put your number in it.

He seems excited and took his phone back after you put your number.

"Great! Ill contact you tomorrow!Have a goodnight darling~!" He parkour to the rooftop which makes you a bit surpised.

You then started to walk on your way back home not noticing an eye watching you walked away
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if its short i actually have to be quick in this oneshot-..