Royal!Wally x Royal!Reader [The Princess of what?]

Another Royal wally au cause why not? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was once a young king who rules the Kingdom of hearts with his mother the Queen of hearts, Ambrosia Darling. Wally's father died from the war of the Spades kingdom, which leads wally to be the king when he turned 18.

Wally was ruling the heart kingdom for 3 years now and the Queen is turning old-...

Ambrosia just realized that Wally hasn't found anyone yet to love.

Ambrosia thought to herself from her room that since shes turning old, Wally needed a Queen to help him rule the kingdom. So Ambrosia decided to make an Arranged marriage with her friend's daughter from the Lavender Kingdom. (:D Hope you guys are fine with that-)

Ambrosia's Friend named (M/n) The Queen of the Lavender Kingdom send a letter for the Arrangement as she prayed that her friend accepted it.

Then the next day, Ambrosia received the letter and she was happy that her friend accepted.

But the problem was she needed to explain to wally about the arrangement. So with hesitations Ambrosia ordered the maid to call for Wally.

After a few minutes, Ambrosia finally came and willow was staring to get nervous. Then after taking a deep breath, Ambrosia then finally explained about the arrangement with the Queen of Lavender, Ambrosia was relief when Ambrosia accepted it with a bit of hesitations.

Ambrosia was just worried for his son to live alone before she grew more older.

After that, Ambrosia send another letter to (M/n) to discuss about the Arranged Marriage more.

Febuary 13, 1987

(M/n) finally came to the Heart kingdom with the princess who is hiding her face. (M/n) tried taking the headdress of the crown off but let her be for about a minute ago. (You know- the one nilou is wearing but replace the horn with a crown-? And dont judge about the name >:())

They both got out of the carriage and walk towards the gates, the soldiers bowed and let them in.

Once they got inside, a servant came and bowed at the Royalties while asking. "You must be Queen (M/n) who rules the Lavender kingdom correct?"

"You are very much Correct, dear good sir. You must be Ambrosia's servant. Mind leading us the way?" (M/n) spoke calmly as the servant chuckled and said "I dont mind for a Beautiful Queen like you" The servant spoke and started to lead towards the Queen of Hearts.

Meanwhile...

Wally was at the back of the castle having picnic with his Royalty friends.

Frank, The King of Diamonds. And Julie the Queen of Clubs. They both were just talking and laughing about the memories they have as a kid before.

Then for about a minute, a maid approached him and whispered in his ear, Wally sighed and stood up. "Excuse me my friends but i have an important meeting to do"

Frank and julie were confused on what wally is talking about. Frank and Julie were the only ones having a meeting with him, so why is that..?

"Wait where are you going?" Julie asked and they both look confused, Wally chuckled and answered her question due to the confusion of his friend is killing them.

"To my mother's room, Well my mother made an Arranged Marriage with the princess of Lavender" "THE PRINCESS OF LAVENDER?!" Julie and Frank screamed.

This time wally got confuse on why they were shocked.

"Wally didn't you heard about the Princess of Lavender?!" "She was so pretty!!!" Julie squealed as Frank tried explaining about the princess.

"She was one of the most pretty lady at that kingdom-" "She was perfect! I've saw her since my Sister's birthday And
I didn't get the chance to talk to her!!" Julie whined as Frank gaved her a look.

"And I heard she knows how to fight. She's perfect for you wally but be careful. She is not evil but sometimes she cant show emotions, she is good at her role as a princess." Wally nodded at Frank's warning as they both said they're goodbyes and goodluck from Frank and Julie.

Wally and the maid came as the servant announced for the Royalties in the room "Your Majesty, King Wally has arrived" She curtsied, and wally walked in. Then the maid turned to walk away after finishing her task.

Wally then looked at the Royalties nervously as Ambrosia called out for him. "Wally! Great timing! This is my friend (M/n) (L/n), The Queen of Lavender. And this is the Princess your Marrying to, (Y/n) (L/n)."

Ambrosia introduced them both as (Y/n) slowly took her headdress off.

But then, Wally's eyes widen seeing your beautiful face like Julie and Frank said earlier. Your posture, Your face, And you seemed so calm, not nervous like wally is.

Wally was frozen and his face was flustered from seeing you. He just stood there staring at you and you stared back.

Wally wasn't aware of his mother's choice of princess he's marrying-.

Ambrosia notice this and snap her fingers at him making him snapped back to reality. Wally quickly bowed realizing staring at the princess was rude. "R-right-! It is pleasure to be m-meeting you-..! Queen (M/n) and Princess (Y/n)... I hoped your trip here were doing great-" Wally stuttered a bit as he tried to keep a smile on his face like he usually do.

(M/n) chuckled at how nervous wally was as (Y/n) seemed confuse on why he was stuttering.

Ambrosia sighed and said "Excuse for my son, This is the first time he is nervous like this." While wally was sitting beside his mother across from you.

While the Queens were discussing about the Arrangement, Wally couldn't help but stare at you. You were playing with some roses that you found on the table, In his thoughts you look. Perfect...

But once you look up, he quickly looked away making you confuse.

"Ofcourse ill let her stay here!" "Great, So they can get to know eachother more!" (M/n) nodded agreeing with her as they both shook their hands.

"Thanks for accepting my offer (M/n) im just worried about my little king here" Ambrosia ruffles her son's hair a bit, and Wally didn't mind.

"Oh its no problem. Im worried about my little princess here too about not finding a lover who can show her affections. You see, She stopped showing emotions from the bullies-.. They were jealous cause she is more prettier than them, She also stopped talking to anyone other than us and focus on herself. I wanted her to feel what i feel to (F/n) Remember?"

That caught wally's attention as he looked at (Y/n).

Ambrosia nodded understanding and remembered their childhood memories "Oh time has gone too fast" "It is, well i should be going now" The Royalties stood up and Willow leads her towards the gates.

Once they were outside, (M/n) Looked down at her daughter and asked "Are sure your going to be just fine?" (M/n) cupped her daughter's cheeks as she looked at her with a bit of sad expression.

(Y/n) nodded, and (M/n) smiled, 'she finally grew up..'

Meanwhile Wally and Ambrosia were just a few feet away from them so hey can have their moments. As wally looks at the Queen and asked "Is she staying here?" Ambrosia nodded and looked at her son "Yes and you'll be the one touring her around the castle tomorrow and talk to her"

Wally then looked back at you as the Queen of Lavender got inside the carriage and waved at her daughter goodbye.

(Y/n) slowly waved back and looks at the Queen and King of hearts.

Wally sighed and thought to himself 'Well this is going to be a long day-..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eyyy I dont know if i should make a book about this-... And this is longer than i expected.