Reboot wally x Shy! Reader

Fluff????
I just found this on tiktok-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were just talking with reboot and as usual. He will flirt with you from time to time when he had the chance to do so.

You haven't flirt before, due from your shyness. Every neighbor calls you a shy girl, which you didn't mind. You like how the neighbors gives you nicknames.

Especially from wally's, he always makes you flustered. You were his best friend. You were there for him, whenever he gets rejected or whenever Monday tried to make reboot to like her.

Reboot doesn't like monday that much- (Of course)

You and wally were now in the grocery store to buy something for the movie night. Wally sometimes visit your house or you sometimes visit him.

"So neighbor.. Have you ever thought of having. a boyfriend?" "What-?" You stared at him with a confuse expression.

"Dont get me wrong but.. Have you~? Cause if you do, im sure ill be your first ever boyfriend if you dont mind~" He winks. This make your face went red like a tomato. You throw him an apple that was in the cart.

"D-dont- even think about it-!! I-i-im not interested on dating someone-!!!" You stuttered as you cover your face from embarrassment.

Wally laughed at your expression as he put the apple back in the cart. "Oh come on~ why dont we just try~" "No!"

Now months later wally kept flirting with you from time to time. It irritates you a bit.

"Are you a bat? Cause you hit my heart with it, making it beats more faster~" Wally puts up a rizz face. Then something hits your head.

What if your rizz back?

"Are you a dandelion? Cause i really wished for you to be mine~" Wally stared at you in shock. He didn't expect for you to rizz him back-.

Now in a middle of the movie wally face was still red from what you did-.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finesse started playing-