Mafia!Wally x Wife!Reader [Come on Doll...]

Warning: Mentioning of blood and a gun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were the mafia's new wife and a doll for him. It was actually a force marriage cause wally here decided to keep you while you were just peacefully do your job-.

Now you got a new job, Take care of the other family, Work with him, And do as he say.

They're were always a rule for you to follow, If you dont he'll locked you up in the basement again dark and alone.

He knows you have a Nyceophobia, which means the fear of the dark.

He will only keep you until 3 days until you learned your lesson for breaking the rules.

But luckily when you broke one rule hes fine with it. But when you break too much- he'll definitely lock you up-...

One day you were just in your room playing with a gun that wally gaved it to you. You can kill one of  the co-workers if you want or if they piss you too much.

And so you gladly took it from him months ago, killing is not your thing, but when someone pisses you off you'll definitely do it without any hesitation.

Your thoughts got cut off by your door opening, you looked behind you seeing wally with a gun. It seems to have blood on it.

"Doll-face! How was your day?" He said as he
close the door behind him and gaved you a big hug.

He went on a mission and he already misses you dearly.

"Im fine.." You said, a bit dull-. "Oh dont be so dull doll-face, did you miss me?" He ask but you stayed silent, you were still mad at him for kidnapping you, "Ill take that as a yes" He said as your rolled your eyes and turned around to look through the window again, its raining outside...

He hugged you from behind the gun is still in his hand making you a little bit panic-.

"Do you mind-.. Put the gun somewhere else-" You said nervously, as you look at him in the eye. He smirked and put the gun on your chin.

"How about no~?" You flinched and frozed in place not knowing what to do.

He laughed and put the gun away "Im just kidding doll-face~" He chuckled and hugged you tightly, you were a bit nervous but let it slide. "Oh god wally not now" You groaned.

"Cant i just have some time with my one and only wife?" He cooed still hugging you from behind, not letting go.

"No, im busy" "Aww" He pouted and then suddenly remember "Forgot to tell you, are you going out again on a mission?"

You shook your head no continuing to watch the rain. "Oh good, i can finally spend time with you" You sigh and turned to him. "Cant, Rick wanted me to help him with something"

Hes smile suddenly fade and ask "Whos rick?" "You seriously dont know about your co-worker..?" "Dont know, Dont care" He said sternly which confuses you and didn't think too much of it.

The next day, you helped Rick with something and of course, his charmer were using the whole time to flirt with you and of course, your not interested, even the other co-workers here.

All you have interest on was barnaby and julie, Wally's fine with it but as long as your not hanging with them too much, cause he will thought that they're taking you away from him.

Just as you finish, putting the boxes in his office, he excuse himself that he was going to get coffee for both of you.

So you nodded and going to wait him here.

30 minutes later...

You were still inside his office, "Where the hell is that guy" You mumbled to yourself. You were getting impatient as usual and decided to findhim in the coffee maker.

You walked into the hallway and your eyes widen. You saw Rick in cold blood, and wally was there, gun in his hands pointing at him.

But then you realize the rules-... Rule number 150# That you should never get close to anyone unless its someone whos close to wally.

'Oh shit' You fucked up, just as wally looked at you and walk towards you. You were starting to get scared as he took your arms and gripped on it.

His grip hurts you a bit as you look at him and flinched, His eyes were so cold-.. You didn't know wally was this cold when you broke the rules-...

It was just your first time-.

He was still staring at you and said sternly "Lets talk..." He leads you to his office while you look behind you seeing the other workers were cleaning the blood and disposing the body.

After the incident, you were now following the rules and wally was happy with it. Hes just a bit forceful whenever you dont want something he wants to do with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro-! You okay?!

Bro-! You okay?!

For those who want Rf Ill make on soon- just needed to find some delulu thoughts for Rf-