Rf wally x Reader [Shes just my assistant...]

Someone wanted me to make an Rf wally one shot so here it is :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walden was just drinking his morning coffee as usual that his assistant gave him. He was just going to take a 5 minutes break since hes been working alot-. Let the man have rest.

Once wally was about to take another sip of his coffee, sally barged in making walden almost spill his coffee.

"Alright Wally! We needed to know your secret!" Wally was confuse-, as he asked "What secret?"

"Dont play dumb with me-!!"
"Just tell me-..."

"I've been hearing rumours about you and your assistant" Sally said as wally eyebrow rose a bit and quickly went back to a frown one.

"Me and my assistant?" "Yeah!" Sally was desperate to know the relationship between wally and you.

"They're just my assistant nothing else sally" Walden said as he takes one last sip.

"But-! I saw your eyes went soft once you saw her-!! And your being soft to her than the other employees-!" Sally purse her lips a bit and sigh.

Walden was a bit quiet and sickered a bit making sally looked at him.

"Come on walden!! Tell me-!!" Sally was starting to get more desperate to know what was going on between you two-.

"Sally-.. They're just my assistant, nothing else. Now go back to work" Sally sighed in defeat and got out of walden's office.

Little did the co-workers know that there was going on something between you two..

Walden wanted it to keep the relationship a secret for some reason.

Walden really needed to talk to you from the others getting suspicious, wally thinks that your in the laboratory working alone there.

Since he orders for you to go find some files for the test subject 035.. But he really needs to talk to you like right now-.

So he announce for you to go to his office right now.

You opened the door and saw wally was just sitting there working while waiting for you, you close the door and asked "Yes boss?"

"Y/N i told you to stop calling me boss-.." "Sorry walden-" You said nervously and walk towards the table.

"Is there something wrong?" Walden put the pen down and stood up, as he look down at you, "Yes there is something wrong-... The employees was a bit suspicious between us.. So we really needed to be careful of them finding out-.."

"Why cant we just tell them were dating-?"
"Y/N i already told you-.. I kept this relationship a secret for a reason-"
"Fine..."

You pouted, as wally smiled s bit finding it cute. So he leans down and kisses your cheeks.

"Hey dont worry, ill tell you soon once im ready" Walden stood back up and ruffles your hair.

"But i-"
"No buts"

You sigh in defeat and nodded understanding, wally was now giving you kisses on your face, not wanting you to feel gloomy-.

You tried pushing him away as he chuckled "Oh come on, just a bit more" He said as he continued kissing your faces.

You were blushing from all the attention walden was giving you, you like it a bit and you were feeling less gloomy.

Wally put his hand on the wall behind you and gave you a kiss on the lips.

You were completely flustered-. Walden pulled away while smirking.

Then your two heard the door opened making your breath hitched, walden looked at the door and saw julie coming in.

"Hey walden i-" She stopped in her tracks, her eyes widen in shock seeing walden pinning you against the wall. You looked at her with wide eyes while walden was having a blank face as if it was normal. (How long is playing)

You completely forgot that he has a ex-wife.

Sally looked behind julie and started wiggling her eyebrows ajd started to tease walden for abit "Just an assistant ey?"

She said as julie looked at her and so does walden, "Shut up..." Walden had a tick mark on his cheeks clearly annoyed that they interrupt the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kept coming back at any apps out of boredom like Ibispaint, wattpad, tiktok, character ai, and gacha club and didn't even do anything but just kept on coming back💀💀💀💀