Royal! Wally x Wife! Reader

ANGST/GORE
Out of character???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were just in your room. While the servants helps you putting on some jewelry's for the party.
Wally told you about having a ballroom in here cause he wanted you to have some a bit of fun.

And he was right, maybe you do need a bit of fun and friends... You were only doing what queen's truly do and wally appreciate you for that, but sometimes he wanted for you to be happy just a little..

You were abit cold but wally didn't mind. You've been married to him for about 8 years and you were ruling with him.

You met him at a rosy field you were sometimes sweet and sometimes cold at the same time-.. Wally cared for you ALOT. He even gave you some sweets or jewelries just to make you happy.

Which it did but just a little bit, and wally was happy for that. Just a bit of your reaction makes his heart melted.

After the servants put on the last earings on your right ear. Wally barged into your room which shock you. You were still not used to him barging into your room-

He was doing it sometimes tho-

"Hows My Queen doing?" He says happily. He wore a fancy clothing but a blue type of outfit with a heart shaped of buttoned. Didn't he used to wore a yellow and red outfit?

The servants bowed at the King and quickly walked out of the room. Leaving you and wally alone in your room.

"I see your not wearing your red outfit." You smiled a bit making him grin even more.

He went to hug you from behind and smelled your shampoo and perfume. "You smell like rose as always~" He compliment as you chuckled.

Later that night, the ball was starting. Wally was talking to his friends while your beside him listening and drinking.

Wally's hands was on your waist but you kept silent throughout the conversation.

Just as you were about to take another sip on your drink. A bodyguard barged in quickly. He has no hat like the other guards have (I dont know whats it called-), making the people in the ballroom look at him.

"Please- Help m-" He was cut by the arrow from behind him, which cause him to fall as blood started to come out of his head. This made the people scared and started running away. Wally quickly grabbed his swords and yelled "Get Y/N To Their room, Now!"

Julie quickly went up to you and tried to ran away with you and frank. But you yanked your arms back and put your hands on his.

"I am not leaving you all alone wally-!!" Wally hesitated but nodded. You wanted to help him fight, he trained you but he sometimes he can go easy on you. He didn't wanted for you to be hurt-

Wally charged towards towards one of the attackers and tried to stab the enemy. But they're swords slash togheter and then slashing and screaming was all heard in the ballroom.

The other bodyguards was helping both you and wally and so wally's friends.

You kicked behind the enemy that was about to attack you and slayed the enemy infront of you.
Wally was carrying the other enemies.

You were attacking another enemy but this one was a bit stronger-. Your swords were connecting to his as he slashed your swords away, which made you caught off guard.

Wally saw this as his eyes widen. Seeing his lovely wife got stabbed in the stomach. Frank was yelling at him to stay focused as he then kicked the enemy in the chin and stabbed his swords in the enemy's head.

Wally went behind the enemy who stab you and killed him in the head. Angrily..

You never seen wally mad before... Wally then looked at you as his face softened. He rushed to you and hold you in his arms. Tears were falling through his cheeks.

There were no enemy's anymore thanks to wally's friends and the bodyguards. He appreviate his friends work but his wife...

"Y/N...? Y/N please be okay-" He said softly. As he cupped your cheek. You were looking at him but smiled a bit.

"Wally-.. Im sorry for not being there so much for you... I know i can be cold sometimes but you have been in my mind while i do my work. Even if were still married you were still in my mind." You tried to calm him down which it worked a bit.

"I think this is it for me dear" This was the first time he heard you called him dear. You always called him wally..

"While im gone.. Will you please let the servants take care of you..?" Wally couldn't spoke. He was still in shocked and couldn't believe that his wife was about to die.

Wally started to sob as you said quietly and calmly "Shh.. Dont cry. Its going to be okay." Wally was still sobbing.

Then the stars in your eyes starts to fade away and your hand on his cheek that is covered in blood when you touch him, lets go of it.

Wallys stared at you in shock as his eyed were dead. No shines in his eyes like it used to...

He then put his face on your chest and started sobbing again.

Frank and eddie looked at eachother and look back at wally. His friends were so sad for his lost...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not good at typing some fighting scenes- cause its my first time and i gotta improve it as much as i can-

I dont think this is sad- but ive tried-