Rf!Wally x Reader [Goddammit Assistant!!!]

Uhh-... I dont get ehat they mean of pink spectra cause im a slow learner but i hope i get it right-..

(I cringed myself-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knocked on walden's office with a cup of coffee in your hands. As you hear a muffled "Come in" You walked inside and said "I got your coffee like you asked to boss"

"Oh, Assistant, perfect timing. Come here" You have a puzzled look on your face but walked up towards him nonetheless and put the cup of coffee in his desk.

"Is there anything you need boss?" You said as you glance up at him.

"We're going to the Laboratory to check if the spectra is going well or not, sometimes not- cause someone here keeps adding wrong color there and it pisses me off" Walden's eyes squinted and you nodded completely understanding.

"Okay boss" You spoke as walden got up from his chair and started walking with arms crossing on his back. "Lets go, i dont have that much time" You quickly followed him with a clip board in your hands.

Meanwhile, wally was discussing about the spectra especially the pink one. It seems like the pink spectra was a bit of dangerous-...

As you were walking while Walden was discussing somethings.

Someone ran over to you with a bottle of potion which is color pink, making the pink liquid spill all over you.

That made the girl who ran into you, panic. Why? 1. Your the boss assistant and 2. Walden's beside you.

Walden looked at you and tried to find a napkin and so does the girl.

The girl tried to wipe the spectra over your coat and she apologized.

Walden will later talk to her since he was busy helping you wipe your coat.
"I knew somehing will happend"

Walden sighed and stood up straight "Guess the pink spectra got wastend it. Good job" Walden said sternly and glared at the girl

"Im alright walden no need to be mad at the girl its just an accident" You said.
Later that day.

Walden will let you go to your office to change into your spare lab coat that he gaved earlier.

He already talks with the girl and by that explained he forgive her. But warned her if she do it again shes fired-..

Then after that. Walden walk towards your office with a paperwork in his hands and opened the door.

When he opens it. He sees your head layed on the table and making small noises. He notice your face is red and realized something.

"Goddammit assitant-!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry if its short😭😭 i dont know what else to imagine about the scenario you gave Angelsdusttoy

And by the way its been such a long time-!! Sorry for not posting too much i just didn't have any motivqtions to write or draw- just watching tiktok and do some homework-.