Sons-in-Law

"YOUR DADDY'S, SOON TO BE DAD-IN LAW."

|||

YOURS POV-

I dropped myself on the floor. Dad? Wait, how???

"Sir, please come inside."
Jin bowed to ninty degree to dad and welcomed him inside. I still can't see dad's face as my world wide handsome man is standing with his broad shoulders.

"Where's my daughter?"
I heard his most dangerous voice.

"D-dad."
I stuttered and move to front.

"I told you to stay, Yun's place, but here you're."
His eyes was all over me, I gluped on my saliva, don't know what to say.

"Sir, I can explain-"
Jin came between us but dad immediately gave him a look and stopped him by pointing his finger to Jin.

"I'm talking to my daughter, Professor Kim."
He replied and again glance at me.

"I'll directly come to point."
Dad said while coming in and standing between Jin and me.

"Are you two, dating?"
Dad commented, my eyes went wide. How did he knows this?

"Yes."
Jin was more fast than me. I'm excepting a tight slap from dad. So, I immediately rushed to him and hugged him.

"Dad, I'm sorry."
I had tears in my eyes. I wanted to inform him about us but not like this. I really don't have any idea about his reaction on us.

"That's not the answer of my question."
He stayed serious. I break the hug and nodded my head in yes.

"I... Love him."
I dared to say it, all together.

"Are you sure?"
He asked me. I was so confused as him being so quite yet.

"Yes."
I gluped and again replied the same.

"And you?"
He turned to Jin, who was standing there without any movement.

"Sir would you please sit, I wanted you share you the story of our relationship."
Jin made his way on couch and dad listened to him and did sat on it. I too, sat beside them.

"My grandfather who raised me wanted me to get married to his friend's granddaughter. But she already had boyfriend, so now we are officially divorced. About us, I actually fall in love with her at first sight. I proposed her and that's how, we ended falling in love together. I know, you might not give permission to our relationship as because of our age gap. But, does age matters in love?"
I was so astonished with him, being to understanding and mature.

"Not at all."
Dad laughed. Jin and I exchanged the look.

"Age is just a number in love."
Dad's voice became normal. I was so shocked, why he's behaving like this.

"You guys can marry, but after Yn's graduation, till then no physical relation."
He demanded.

"Dad, are you for real?"
I touched him.

"Ofcourse, I don't have any problem with you dating Seokjin, I've experience Y/N. I can pretend people's personality. Even though, I've not seen him more than one or two times, but still I know, he's the one of you."
Dad kept his hand over my head to caress it.

"Dad."
I hugged him and sobbed.

"My daughter have grown up."
His voice became a bit painful.

"You guys take your time, I'll prepare something to eat."
Jin said and left us alone.

"Thankyou."
I cried hugging dad more.

After sometime, Jin came back with delicious food. Served us in plate. I helped him and we arrange everything to have a meal.

"Won't you offer, your soon to be father in law, a drink?"
Dad asked Jin, who immediately blushed with that phrase.

"Sure."
He bowed and took one of his favourite brand's alcohol and prepared two glass for them.

"Cheers."
We cheered and drunk.

"Dad, how did you know this, perhaps, unnie?"
I was sure, unnie won't expose us like this then who?

"Your mother. She sent me, your photos at Han river."
I choked on my bite.

"I'm sure that lady might've insulted you because of me."
I know, she's b*tch, she still tries to get my dad back. Even, when she's was the one who broke their marriage.

"But you know, your dad is Savage!"
Dad winked, making us laugh.

"Thankyou so much sir, for accepting our relationship."
Jin was confessing him.

"Be a good boyfriend and husband to my child or else I won't care to beat the ass of yours."
Alcohol totally took over dad, I can see it!

---

I bid my goodbyes to Daddy and left to our home. Eunhee unnie is coming from her world tour. I'm excited to give her this good news, that dad gave permission to our relationship. I bet, she would be crazy too and also I would reveal my dating to in school. I know, some b*tches will go jealous to me. I was currently texting him. He was telling me, that he misses the time, moments with me. Yeah, I too miss him. The way, we lived together for days, it really felt like we're in living relation. I was already thinking of us getting married and staying together, forever!

I heard, unnie came as Dad's screamed. So, I went downstairs. I hugged her.

"You looks so skinny. I miss you, unnie."
I grabbed her in my arms, she was light weighted.

"How's are Eunhee?"
Dad hugged us.

"I'm good dad, how are you?"
We were so into our daughters - father moments, that we didn't saw a boy, actually a man standing beside her. He looks cool, but not as handsome as my Jinu daddy!

"Yes?"
Dad asked him, why he's standing at our door.

"Dad."
Unnie called him.

"Come inside."
She asked that man to get in.

"Actually."
She again stopped before saying and was playing with her fingers, I guess, she is trying to tell us something.

"Eunhee?"
Dad called her, she and the man was constantly looking at eachother, they were hesitating.

"Should I say it, baby?"
The man asked her. She nodded and they hold their hands together.

"Uncle, I'm your elder son-in-law."

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.