Ovulation

"I ain't stopping you guys from having sex, but use protection as my sister is too young

"I ain't stopping you guys from having sex, but use protection as my sister is too young."

|||

Yours POV-

"She's crazy."
Jin laughed at her silliness.

"I'll kill you."
I mumbled to her disappearing figure.

"Let's go."
Jin grabbed my hands and took me inside.

"What a tiring day."
He throws himself on couch of living room.

"Should I make something for us to eat?"
I asked him, who was slowly closing his eyes.

"You can cook?"
He asked me, I already stepped inside his kitchen. Opened the refrigerator, took out some eggs and bread with instant packets of ramen. I got the pan to cook. He too came in and back hug me, started giving wet kisses onto my neck sending a sensation to my tummy.

"Let- let me c-cook."
I mentally slapped myself to stuttered.

"Would you mind, if I drink some soju, it's been a long time I didn't drink, today I really need it, so can I?"
His voice was low pitched. I can feel his need for alcohol.

"Ofcourse, I won't mind."
I really won't mind him, drinking, cause I already know he drinks and I'm completely fine with that. Listening to my reply, I felt with taking alcohol bottle from refrigerator. He left, but giving me unexpected kiss on lips, before mumbling love you to me. I can't help but blush spread over my face.

After eating, both of us were silent. Jin, got high alcohol tolerance, cause he don't seem drunk even after he finished whole bottle.

"I feel like, I'm now free from any shits!"
His raspy voice occurred. We were currently on the bed of his bedroom.

"So what next?"
I asked him, about us.

"Next?"
He repeated.

"If you weren't that young to me, I would've have officially asked your dad, for our relationship."
He replied.

"So you won't ask dad, about us?"
I asked him.

"Baby, your dad could kick my ass out, if he got to know that you're with someone, who's almost double of your age."
He answered.

"No, he'll not."
I replied.

"My dad always stays with trusted person."
I added.

"If he knows, how are you, how you treat me, then I guess, he will give permission to our relationship."
I told him.

"We will see, once you are done with your studies."
He assured.

"Did you and her, ever had physical intercourse."
I asked him about Lauren and his relation.

"Suddenly?"
He was a bit surprised as I pulled a unexpected question.

"Fucking a prostitute is far better then fucking her, you know."
He said and laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't seek out from you."
He smiled, feeling my emotions.

"Infact, I even stopped going there, from the day, I met you."
He said, eyes on me.

"Even before, we were a thing."
He added and I hugged him.

"Do you wanna have one round?"
He asked to me, I became confused.

"One round? Of what?"
I asked, until my eyes fall onto his tighten pants, his growing junior. I smack his chest.

"Horny old man."
I smacked it, again.

"Please."
He pleaded with most innocent yet pervert emotions.

"Just one round, I won't last longer, I swear."
He added, I couldn't help but give him a nod, in permission.

He removed his shirt, pants with boxers and I too removed my clothes. I laid down on bed as submissive and he hovered me. Giving his shaft jerks by his palms and opening my legs to enter. Before going in, he looked into my eyes and I whispered yes!

He pushed it, all in me at one time. I can't help but my tears automatically, fell on my cheeks. It's scissoring me inside, breaking me into two.

"It's been a while, we didn't did this."
He whispered, as he was observing my pain to take him in.

"Just tell me to move, once you're adjusted."
He asserted and kept his head on my chest. His whole body was over me, crashing my small figure under his large one.

"M-move."
I mumbled as his length, started to feel warm inside me. He heard and instantly took out his whole length till the tip just to thrust in with more power.

"God."
I cried but in pleasure and I felt his tip hitting to my spot.

"F*ck."
He cursed, probably erotically.

With that it started, he kept thrusting in and out. Sometimes, he would stop and kiss my face, lips, cheeks, bites my neck and massage my boobs. I rolled my eyes in unbelievable pleasure. It's long, massive and thick size is squeezing my muscle inside.

"It's feels so good."
He groaned, throwing his head here and there and keeping his constant moment.

"I'm going to eject."
He whispered.

"Release out, it might be my ovulation day."
I was tense, cause it's the mid term of my periods and I'm still not ready to carry a baby. I felt him twitching and growing more inside me. He agreed to me and ejected his loads on my tummy.

"I love you."
His breathing was high and mine too.

Morning,
I turned to other side to see the most beautiful, handsome face already starring to me.

"Good morning."
He pecked my lips. I greeted back.

"Did you sleep well?"
He kept his one hand onto his head as support and lean towards me.

"Yeah."
I answered, giving him the best smile.

"You're burning, hot."
I kept my palm over his puffy checks to squeeze them, but they were burning.

"You have fever?"
I asked him, checking his head, arms and yes, he's having fever.

"Last night was something tough, that's why."
He replied going back to sleeping position.

"Or else, you know, Daddy never ends at one round."

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.