Jealousy

"Or else, when my these well built shoulder will come in help?"

|||

YOURS POV-

After getting fresh from coming school, I decides to take a nap for rest as today's day was quite stressful. I got on the bed and tried to sleep, but got failed abruptly as he was continuously roaming in my mind. The way, he thrown punches and kicks and swinging them on the shoulder before throwing like a sack. Damn, he was so angry yet looking drop death handsome.

"Mind to touch them again and you'll see your grave fifteen feet down in ground."
He spatted to them. Who ran to save their lives.

"Are you guys, ok?"
He came closer to us and cupped my face before saying this.

"Did that hurts?"
He pointed towards that small cut which was turning pink and reddish.

"A bit."
I replied as it was itching more and burning. He immediately took my water bottle from my bag and gave it in my hand.

"Here, wash it before its get infected."
I did what he said and wash my neck with some on my face as it was badly sweating.

"Hm, you should too."
I handle him the bottle and told him to wash himself too as he was looking all sweaty and tired.

"Yun, are you fine?"
He asked her and I turned to see her who was too shocked to speak anything.

"Hey?"
I slightly patted her back and she snapped out.

"What a shot man!"
She finally opened her mouth, just to compliment my man.

"Yeah, thankyou so much Professor Kim for coming on time and helping us from those idiots."
I too praised him cause why not, at this time he deserves to be. Only because of him, we're here or else who knows, where would they have took us.

"Oh come on, not only me, if any other person was there and they would must have did the same, also it was my duty as a socially active citizen."
He smiles happily, wow, he's so open minded and broad thinking. Good choice Y/N.

"Now come on let's go, you're parents must be waiting for you."
He said and drive to our home, Yun was dropped before me, she goodbyes me and him and now he's taking me to my home.

"As usually, you drop me there."
I commented.

"Yeah, but yesterday I got your actual compartment, so why not to direct take you there."
He winked, his one hand on the steering wheel and driving like a pro. He's looks so great even in his side profile, I did noticed this on the every first of driving with him. He stopped the car and I get out.

"Take care, baby."
He softly says with full of concern in his eyes. I nodded.

"You too, daddy."
I shyly replied before walking off.

---

"Y/N, wake up."
I heard Eunhee unnie screaming in my ears.

"God damn?"
I jumped off from bed.

"You dumbass was sleeping for almost four hours, don't you wanna have dinner, dad's calling you, come on now, wash you're face and come down, fast."
She said and slammed the door before going out. I checked the time. Ohh no, I was really sleeping from so long.

"How was your day kids?"
On the dining table, dad asked us.

"Today, there was a kind of vocal test in the company and the results would be out tomorrow."
Eunhee explained.

"Nothing more... ohh yeah, our school is going picnic so I would need fees, dad."
I don't want them to stress out from the incident happened so instead, I talked about the picnic.

"Ok, take that from me in morning."
Dad assured, as I and Yun always go for the picnic so I would have my partner, also don't know what's the play in daddy's mind.

---

"Class pay attention, as you all know, every year our school have picnic, so this year we decided to take you guys for one night camping, please fill the form neatly and submit it to Professor Kim."
Our English Professor declared, earlier I used to be like oh shit, but now I guess, oh wow!

"What are you're plans for this picnic?"
Yun asked me while I just lost into thoughts of exactly what to do.

"You tell."
I babbled to her.

"Maybe, we should get our headphones, bluetooth, a lot of snacks and leather jackets, hm?"
She suggested these.

"Oh yeah, we could also take a photo stick with us to click pictures."
I suggested her.

"Done."
We decided and showed thumbs up. As it's was almost end of the last lectures students submitted their forms to our monitor.

"Umm? Chaeyoung would you mind if I got these to Professor Kim's cabin?"
I asked her, earlier she used to request me and now it's me.

"I mean, I've one doubt, so I guess I will ask him and gave these by the time."
I lied, to not think anything.

"As you say."
She smiled and handed me. I smiled back before heading towards his office, Yun is waiting for me outside.

"May I come in."
I cocked my head just to find him, busy in work. Holy crap, he's serious look, looks so breathtaking.

"Done staring?"
I snap out and got in.

"Where Chaeyoung?"
He asked, I mean, man aren't you happy to see me here?

"Why, do you had any work with her?"
I angrily raise my eyebrow.

"Someone is jealous."
He smirked.

"Take them, bye."
I rolled my eyes and make my way.

"Oh come, baby."
I can see his whining face.

"No."

"I'm sorry."
Yes, you got it.

"Now tell me you're coming on picnic too."
I curiously asked him.

"No."
Man, you were taking me honeymoon!

"Uh?"
I confusedly squeeze my eyes.

"Ofcourse, I'm coming too."
He teased me.

"Good."
I huffed.

"Ok, goodbye, I've to pack my stuffs for picnic so bye bye."
I waved my hands to him before going out but he stopped me saying something feisty.

"Don't forgot to bring your, Lacy panties too."

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.