Daddy's girl

"Cause people would get view of your lacy panty

"Cause people would get view of your lacy panty."

|||

YOURS POV-

He's smirking, definitely he had seen my panty. When I was picking up that paper from the floor my back was facing him and that's how he must've seen there, he could have ignored it but still this pervert man. Although, I ain't getting any wrong vibe from him.

His smirks keep widening and widening and my face keeping embarassing and embarassing. I should have remembered about this short skirt, even though I cursed the school for this in the morning, still how can I being so careless. I clutched my skirt in my fist and glaring the man infront of me. My god, he seems so hot with that look. I realised, I was no more glaring with, it was more like staring him. I cleared my throat and moved my gaze to floor, don't know what to say cause I know, if I said anything, he's going to reply me with damn solid answer. So better shut your open. I stood there, even when he said that today he can't drop me, but decided to wait for him.

"Have a seat, Miss Y/N, watching your standing figure my legs are hurting."
Again, again that flirty look with cheesy voice. I took my seat on the bench from where he won't get a view of my panty, also I sit like one leg over other, not a single sign of it. Being bored, I thought to draw something, so I took out one of my notebook as I don't have drawing book cause today there was no drawing class. Opening directly the last page of the book, now what to draw was question. Thinking for a long time, my eyes suddenly catched the image to draw. But that image seems quite busy in doing his work. Yes, I determined to draw his world wide handsome face, let's see what I can do with this face. I sharpen my pencil and started working on, in between I used to glance over him time to time wanted him to catch me, but that workaholic doesn't even mind to catch at once. I sighed slowly under my breath and continued what I was drawing.

Jin's POV-

I know my baby, want me to see her but you know, I like to tease her. I bet she feels like I'm not paying attention to her, but my baby you don't even know how secretly I'm stalking you. I see that she's writing, more like drawing something, I continued my work since I've to report them today itself. I used to take the glimpse of her beauty secretly, her small round face, long ponytailed black hairs, pale colour, sparkling, glittering eyes with dark black shades, button nose and underbite, glossy lips.

After completing all my work, I called her and she hitched, hurriedly closed her notebook before packing it in her bag. I wanted to ask her what was she doing till now so I did.

"What's with that shutting the book, rapidly?"
I changed my question and I guess she too won't answer me straight forward cause my baby got some balls.

"Nothing."
As expected she cutted the conversation into short before heading towards the entrance of the class. I too carried my stuffs and went behind her. Wow, she knows very well. She directly went out of school, meaning on the spot where I always ask her to be. I submitted the papers and took my car keys, heading towards outside.

And there's my baby, standing with pouty, I swear to suck them in my mouth, they'll surely taste more sweet then sugar itself. She and I get into the car, while ride, she was silent and was peeking outside the window. I too didn't initiate cause I know the perfect time to tease her. I ran my hands over the steering while driving and keeping a small glimpse of her flying hairs. As usual, I dropped her near the bus stand where she wanted me, so that her sister won't doubts us. She thanked me with gorgeous smile which I returned with my world wide handsome smile. She grabbed her school bag, opening the seat belt, she tries to open the door but couldn't succeed, watching her struggling makes me giggle. I helped her to open but gave her intimating look by licking my own lips. And I guess, it's time to get her on her nerves.
So, I said.

"Do remember about my advice Miss Lacy."
I smirked.

YOURS POV-

I ran right away when I realised what he meant, I came back home and tried my best not to drop something on my way, to not to get more shameful. I jumped onto my bed and screamed my heart aloud.

"WHY, WHY ON THIS EARTH, HE HAVE TO SEE MY PANTIES?"

"KIM SEOKJIN."

"AHHHHHHH."

"Y/N?"
I heard Eunhee unnie calling me. I immediately settled my messy look and went to open the door as she was continuously banging on it.

"What?"
I frustrated.

"Girl, my friends are coming tonight here for sleepovers."
She happily chirped, I guess it been a long time they had sleep overs but.

No, please, no.

"Then?"
I lazily asked her with zero interest.

"Wouldn't you join us?"
She cocked her head in excitement.

"No."
I stomped my door but before I could do so, she said.

"Why?"
She asked, controlling my door.

"Not interested."
I declared being pissed off.

"Girl, it's so fun, come on join us."
She pleaded with Bambi eyes, so I couldn't reject the offer, I've to admit it that these girls are very cool so it would be good idea to join them. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, that's my Y/N."
She pecked my cheeks and smile happily.

"When they're coming?"
I asked, so that I could prepare myself and arrange the needed things.

"Sharp at 8pm, they're coming."
She checked her phone and replied me.

"Ok, I will change and help you to prepare dinner."
I smiled and her nodded before going down.

I changed my uniform to t-shirt and shorts. While change, I suddenly remembered the thing.
"Lacy panty." I mumbled into mirror. I get downstairs and saw Eunhee gathering some instant packets of snacks, so I helped her. After 2 hours, I heard the door bell rang, guess what they're here. Also, in the meantime, we made Kimchi, Bibimbap, Red rice cakes
(tteokbokki), Bulgogi Korean stew (jjigae), Jajangmyeon, Samgyeopsal, Korean fried chicken and arranged them on the dining table.

"Welcome, welcome, future k-pop stars."
I laughed to them and greet them.

"Yes, yes you Daddy's girl."

Wtf.

A/N-
Eunhee would've shared this with her friends, hehehe.

Please Vote.