Sixty Nine

"Let me, eat that juicy pussy of yours."

|||

YOURS POV-

My jaw dropped with his words. I mean from where and how he's able to say this with so with confidence and zero embarassment? I didn't thought this Seokjin would be this much horny. I wanted to reply him but before that he cracked into his WWH laughter.

"What?"
I demented.

"Just kidding."
He chimed in between his laughs.

"Oh, you made me scared!"
I exclaimed briefly.

"Or, do you really wants me to do it, huh?"
He smirked and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Shut up, you Kim Seokjin, would you?"
I shouted as I slapped his chest being so flustered. He definitely have some super power to crack the jokes in such extreme situations.

"Y/N, I love you."
Now, what? He hugged me. Engulfing me in his chest and sniffing my neck. It's my time to show my bold side.

"Then show me."
I whispered in his chest.

"Pardon?"
He broke the hugged and asked.

"Show me, how much you love me."
I repeated my words.

"Wait... Do you mean?"
He almost got it, what I mean.

"Obviously, Pabo. Make love to me."
I smiled and cleared him my thoughts. His eyes glittered and sparkles with the feeling of me, accepting his purposal and taking my steps forward in our relationship.

"Tonight, I will show the heaven, I promise my love. You will never forget this night ever in your life. I will make you mine, mine forever. Your body would just crave for me. Only me. The real owner of it. I will screw my name all over you. Make you feel that feeling of love, which no one could and no one can show you. Tonight, I show you the beautiful colours of the love and paint your body with my love."
He said, just by this I started having sensation in my body. His eyes looked directly into my soul, he looks to intimidating and the next seconds, his lips landed on me.

He pushed me on the soft mattress. I gave up, and let him love me. I passionately kissed him back. His thick lips are so favoured. I kept my tongue licking them and splitting my saliva on them. I felt his hands going deep inside my clothes, trying to tear them apart. I too slowly, unbuttoned his shirt in the kiss. His kiss trace from my lips, to chin, and then on my neck. Sucking my flesh there, successfully removing my shirt, leaving me only in bra. I too throws his shirt somewhere in the corner of the tent.

I moaned, he got my sweet spot and sucking it for good time, making a hickey over there. Before going down to my cleavage and suck there. Slightly massage my breasts making me rolled my eyes. Tracing the kiss to my tummy and sucking on my navel. Softly kissing on my abdomen and raising my legs to remove my jeans. And my lacy panty showed up.

The glow up on his face, watching me in lacy undergarments.
"Lacy bralette and panties, that too of maroon colour, I see."
Taking a good view of me, making me shy. Spreading my legs, he aligned himself in between them.

"Show I remove this cloth, you eat my cotton candy?"
His warm breaths hit my core. I nodded silently and he softly removed my panty. I grabbed my legs together, being embarassed.

"You're already beautiful my love, trust me."
His soft words reach my ears and I spread my legs while closing my eyes, don't know what his reaction would be. I opened my eyes, when I didn't heard any of his voice just only his hot breaths. I looke down, him staring at my pussy. He got me and looked up to say.

"It's looks so young and delicate!"
He was amazed with the view. His hand went to cup my pussy. I jumped and jerked when his tongue touched me. And he got in, sucking my pussy in his mouth. My god, I constantly throw my head here and there with my legs stomping. He was teasing me on my clit.

"So pink, puff and delicious."
I heard him complimenting my pussy before spreading my pussy lips apart and going in, in my hole. Tongue fucking me. I rolled my eyes and he continued eating me out.

He put his long middle finger inside me and started going deep and thrusting in. The pleasure was on the cloud when he showed his tongue in my clit and sucking it, I bite my lip. Grabbed his hairs and pulled him more.

"Cum baby, release it for me."
His breathes hitched as I was pressing him in between my legs. I don't control now, I release my cum and he was slurping it all like a dog. Licking it fully before coming up to see my messy, sweaty face.

"So tasty, now my turn."
He rubbed his fingers on his lips and said that now it's his turn.

"Wanna suck me off?"
He pushed his pants down along with his boxers. For, the first time in my life, I'm watching a male thing, he's looks so giant, long, thick in girth. I gulped on throat, do he wants me to give him blowjob?

"Just do it, I will guide."
I can feel the desperation in his voice which I don't want to ruin, so without any further movement, I crawl towards him and he was on his knees over mattress. I went down towards his thing which was standing proudly being manly. Slowly putting my palm over it which didn't not fit the whole size. I started jerking him off.

"It won't work, until you take it in your mouth."
He groaned, I gave him a experimental lick on his pink tip.
He gripped on my head. I slowly swallowed his whole member inside my mouth. I wasn't even half away, the remaining part I was caressing with my hands.

"Just suck like a lollipop, use your tongue, try not to use teeths and don't worry from next time, I will make sure to shave cleanly."
He guided me and I followed. His small pubic hairs was there which he confirmed that would be clean too. But I don't mind it at all.

"No need to feel embarassed Daddy, your size is so massive."
I winked him, before taking up my speed and sucking like it's my favourite lollipop. Coating him full of my saliva.

"Umm."
He moaned, his balls tighten leading him to cum.

"Going to release."
He already informed me so I took my actions more fast and there he's tip started licking. I jerked his foreskin two or three time and he came in my hand and a bit on my face.

"Good girl."
He smiled and patted my head like I'm his little baby. I too smiled before giving small peck on his junior and going back on in the sleeping position, legs spread for him.

"Ready for real fun, my love?"
He asked smiling and I nodded.

"But wait."
He stated and I became confused.

"Would my dick fit into your holes?"
(This dialogue from description)

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.