Lips

"Yes babygirl

"Yes babygirl."
He smirked.

|||

YOURS POV-

"So thick."
He gripped my butt. At this moment, I know this is sexual harassment, but I don't know I didn't feel it that way, infact a soft moan left from my mouth. I immediately bite my lips to control but couldn't help as he was caressing them so softly.

"Did it hurts baby?"
He whispered near my ear, I wanted to say yes.

"Hmm... Noo."
I ended up saying no. Beads of sweat formed over my forehead as I'm hanging low so my hairs are constantly coming on it even though his cabin is air conditioner, but the environment hits different with his behaviour.
My legs were shaking as it's been a long time now, I'm bending over my knees and arms.

"Can getup."
He assured me with satisfied face, I stood up but my balance stumbled. I was about to hit on my already spanked butt. But, I guess he holds me by my waist. I close and shut open my eyes jus to see his face so closer to mine. My breathe hitched as my eyes fell on his plumpy, thick lips. How I wish to suck them once in my life.

"Wants to do something

"Wants to do something."
I gulped as he asked, caught me staring at him, his lips more specifically. He licks his lips, saliva coats on his lips makes them more shiny then before. This lips are most important spot for his attention to anyone. I mean his other face features are good too but lips, speaks something different. I felt his tightening his grip over my waist as he comes more close, almost near my lips.

"Hm?"
He hummed again for his question, I don't have any guts to open my mouth to say something cause the distance is that much, if I open my mouth to speak, they would probably crash with his. So, I gulped hard in my throat and nodded my head in anticipation, cause the situation didn't matter, the matter is, he's still my teacher who is probably very older than me. But again, it doesn't mean I don't want to do anything with him. Its just I don't want that anything to happen in this place, school. He lose his arms, and made me stand straight while his hands didn't left from my waist.

"Would you ever dare to don't pay attention in my class?"
He said with some cold voice with not leaving any eye contact for one second.

"No sir."
I replied, more as whisper.

"Good."
He smiled and pulled me over him. Wait, did he just hugged me. He pats my head where I just reached till his chest. He caresses my hairs, his hand on my waist. I have to admit his smell is so good, his cologne smells like a romantic feeling. I didn't realised, when the time we hugged. I just wanted to stop this moment and live in for life. Although, minutes ago, he spanked me, which I think I deserve but how it's feels different yet amazing. I too engulfed my hands on his back.

Knock knock.

We hitched, he immediately let go of my waist.

"Sit on this chair."
He pointed to one of the chairs near his table.

"I will get open it."
He went to open the door.

"Sir, would you like to have some coffee?"
Helper man of the school asked.

"Thankyou, but not now."

"Ok sir."
He bowed and left, where Mr. Kim again close the door. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me.

"It's already afternoon, do you want to eat?"
Tilting on the table, he asked me.
I nodded as my tummy growled.

"You go first and wait outside the gate, I will get my belongings and keys."
He gathers his things and I left his cabin. My gosh, whenever I come here, it always gives me weird feeling, something like I want too. I shrugged my thoughts and did what he said. I was standing alone, but suddenly my eyes reached to a boy, might be 8 or 9 years old. He was crying hard. I didn't like that, so I decided to go near him.

"Hey cham, what happened, why are you crying?"
I asked him bending till his height. He didn't replied and carried on crying.

"No one came to pick you up?"
He slowly nods and I remembered my mom who used to forget to pick me up from school and there was my dad who always comes on time to take me.

"Ok, we can wait till your parents comes to pick you. Come let's sit here."
I hold his hands and took him over the bench.

Jin's POV-

I gather my belongings and left the school, my eyes roam around in search of her and there she's.

Wait what's with that?

Ohh... My baby could be good mother too. I take my way to them, maybe I guess they're laughing on some jokes.

"Hey?"
I called her and she turned around.

"Ah, his mom is quite late to pick him, so... can we wait till then?"
My god, her pout is so cute, I couldn't resist it, I wanna suck her lips in my mouth. Her small, pinkish lips looks so suckable, damn.

"Mr. Kim?"
I heard, she called me as I was staring at her, no at her lips. I snapped out and nodded and took a seat beside them.

"So, which standard you studies, cham?"
I asked the boy who said he's in first class. I so on shared my dad jokes with them and both of them cracked up, it's my first time to watch her laughing. Her lips somehow form gummy smile. His mother came to the school, almost running.

"Miss you're half an hour late."
Y/N complaint her in serious mood. It's seems like she don't like latecomer. Jin, you too have to remember this.

"Oh come on, it happens sometimes."
I shrugged the situation but she's not to let go it easy.

"No, Mr. Kim, see him he is so small, what would have happened if I wasn't there. And someone would have manipulated him. Miss please try to be on time for atleast your kid, it's not like I would be always here."
She didn't want her to repeat this next time. She's so caring towards kid. I watch her explaining about it more and unknowingly smile appeared on my face.

"So sorry dear, I would never let this happen again."
That woman bowed her again and again and took her kid in her arms. We bind your goodbyes to them and get going towards my car. Until, that kid called her.

"Noona?"
We turned around to see him. And she asked him what's that.

"Is he's your DADDY?"

Wtf.

Please Vote.