Blowjob in detention

"Making excuses to get saved from punishment? But it won't happen when your Professor is your Daddy."

|||

YOURS POV-

My eyes and jaw dropped on the floor. His standing on the girls washroom. I gulped hard while his eyes never left mine.

"Go back to your class before I fuck you right here."
His monotonous voice echoed in the washroom. I make my way and ran with the speed of light. I breathed out getting on my seat.

"What happened, did you just saw ghost?"
Yun whispered to me.

"More than that."
I huffed and replied.

"Did Professor Kim had any homework?"
I added. Hoping that he don't.

"Yes, few diagrams of heart."
Yun describes as she shows me her homework copy.

"You, don't fucking tell me, that you didn't this too?"
Yun added, realising my scared facial expressions.

"Hmm."
I hummed and bite my lower lips.

"Girl, where's your presence of mind?"
Yun scolded me.

"Wait, why did you remove it, let me wrap it again, so you could tell Professor Kim the same reason."
She grabbed that handkerchief from my hand to wrap again but I hold her hand.

"There is no use of this now."
I stated as he already knows that it's fake, what if he opened it and saw no cuts then I would be ashamed infront of whole class.

"Good afternoon, Sir."
Everyone bowed and greeted him and so I. He started with his lecture but I'm sure he would definitely ask for homework.

"Everyone take out your homework copies."
He was done with his explanation and notes part, so now he wanted to check homework and I know, I'm going to be punished really hard.

"Your copy Miss Y/N?"
He reached to my desk and asked professional giving that grin.

"Sorry, Professor Kim, I didn't it your homework."
I bowed him multiple times and asked for sorry too but he didn't said anything.

"Detention."
He announced and got back to check further students. Yun gave me slight nod. After checking, he gave another homework for this lecture and I make sure to note it.
As the lecture ended, students went out one by one, Yun was saying that she could wait for me but I insist her to go. Now, only me and Daddy were alone in the classroom. I thought to complete the homework as he too was busy with his work.

"That isn't your punishment, babygirl."
His husky voice echoes and looked up to see him.

"What you mean?"
I shrugged off.

"Come here."
He pointed his finger to me and then close to him. I stood up and take my way to him and stand near him.

"Sit here."
He pointed at his lap.

"It's school."
I whisper in shock and gritted my teeths.

"The time of the school is over, so that means we aren't student and teacher, right my baby?"
He smirked, I bite my lips to find a reply.

"Don't make me to repeat my words, or else you know."
He smirked more, I being helpless followed him and sat on his lap.

"Good girl."
He pecked my cheeks and got busy in his work already. I was just sitting on his lap, but instantly a devilish idea came into my mind. I know, it could be risky but still wanted to take this risk. I looked at his side profile and pecked his cheeks. He smiled cutely, only I can see the merciless Daddy behind this decent face Professor.

I slowly started my hips works. He looked at me, confused at my actions but I pretend that I'm adjusting my seat.

I again grinds my hips over his lap, making it till his dick. I then increase my speed and started jumping on him. His dick was almost above my pussy. Our clothed organs were all touching. I can feel something growing under my ass and that's his penis erection.

"Baby."
He slightly moaned biting my ear lobes. Now, his fully grown dick was ready to go inside my wet pussy.

"Wanna take me in?"
He moaned sexily. I immediately turned around to face him. But he gripped my waist and said.

"How about in your mouth?"
He changed the plan, I agreed before sitting on my knees on the ground in between his legs. Opening his zip and taking out this thick meat from boxers, which was leaking with red tip.

"I didn't knew, it would be this hard by just my movements?"
I slide up and down his foreskin in my palms and smirked to him.

"Mouth, in your mouth, please."
He closed his eyes and said in pleading tone. This balls tighten under his boxers, telling that he wants to release. So, without any further I took his dick in my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop.

"Hmm, feels so warm."
He bites his lips to not moan loudly as people walking by us could hear. But our classroom is quite at the corner, last room so it isn't that problematic.

I continued, jerking off his remaining part and giving him blow at the tip. Sucking, have fun with it, lick his cock all over, rub it against my cheeks, opening my mouth and slap it gently against my tongue, moaned.

"Mmmmm."
I moaned.

The most sensitive spot is the first inch or so on the underside. Taking his cock in my mouth and flicking the tongue back and forth there is driving him crazy. The entire head and directly behind it are sensitive areas, so swirls tongue in circles around his cock from time to time. As I'm sliding his cock deeper into my mouth, laying tongue flat and tip my head back slightly so the head slides across the roof of my mouth between teeth and tongue slides across the underside.

Using my hands sparklingly and perfectly. My jaw started to hurt so I take out with pop sound and stroke it for short time, but make sure that my hands are lubricated either with spilt or his precum. I like to squeeze his cock gently, right behind the head, until a couple drops of precum drip out, and then use his cock to rub it on my lips. Being highly aroused weakens the gag reflex. WANT his cock in my throat. When he's getting close to cumming he starts to push his cock into my mouth more rhythmically and his breathing will get harder.

His dick was getting so hard that it was turning me on and was making me so horny. While i was sucking his dick, he pushed my head a little more down and gave me a deep throat and it was OMG!!! I loved it and surely he does too. While stroking that hard, tasty dick inside my mouth, i was feeling so recharged and horny at the same time. I sucked its top and licked its girth and then slowly took it all inside me. And when he ejaculated, I swallowed his cum cuz I love doing that.

My ultimate motive was to give him the immense pleasure and the best blowjob. Well it wasn't our first time but I make sure that each times becomes the best time. I tried to get up but failed as my knees were hurting now. He helped me to get up. I closed the door of the classroom cause I know what's coming next.

"I'm an artist, baby and I'd never be able to paint so free and confident the way I do without knowing the basic of anatomy of the human figure. I'm able to sketch knowing why, where, when and how."

Wtf.

A/N-Rip to cameras

A/N-
Rip to cameras.
How can I turn on by just writing this???