Lacy Panty

YOURS POV-

YOURS POV-

It's already night, dad and I've been preparing for dinner where Eunhee unnie is still yet to come. I have called her and she said she's about to reach within few minutes. I heard our bell ring so I rushed to door.

"Welcome."
I greeted her with huge smile and she returned that smile but I think she is tired. I grabbed a glass of water and offered her by taking away her bag.

"I'm really hungry."
She pleaded and pouts.

"Dinner is ready."
Dad anounce as he comes with some fresh prepared braised potatoes, kimchi, jjigae with pork belly. Smells so delicious. We all jumped to eat.

"How was your day kids, while was quite funny as today I've to deal with some Psychopaths."
He laughed and asked us about our days by informing about himself.

"Nothing more, vocals, raps and dance practicing for whole time. But we had some soju before leaving for home, so yeah had fun at last moment."
Eunhee's was hectic as usual cause she's trainee and that's why they have to practice their ass off. But atleast they had some quality times with her fellow trainee friends by having drinks.

"How about you Y/N?"
Dad gaze turned towards me with Eunhee too.

I was spanked by my new Professor.

"Same as other days, lecture and homeworks."
I tried to be normal but immediately shrugged my thoughts and replied them.

"I heard you have new Professor?"
Dad asked me, might be Yun's father have told me as that Yun can't keep her mouth shut for some reasons. She also must have told him that he's handsome, tall and many more and the most important that the new Professor scolded me in this second lecture.

"Yes for science subject."
I replied, praying that he won't ask further. Also, Eunhee shouldn't open her mouth as she did that night saying him as my Daddy. And that's what happened, after dinner dad left to his room leaving me and Eunhee in living room as we were watching Netflix.

"Is that Daddy, your new Professor?"
The thing I don't want to ever listen from a person, herself crushed my hopes. Eunhee unnie still refers him my Daddy.

"Hmm."
I hummed, trying my hard not to remember those memories,
She pushed me, I landed on his lap.
He spanked me.
He was so closer to me.
That little boy too asked me that is he's my Daddy.

"He's handsome though."
I heard Eunhee unnie complimenting him, well yes he could be world wide handsome due to his features.

"Hmm."
I again totally ignored her cause now I will remember my wet dream which I don't want to.

Next day,

I lazily woke up at my alarm, done my morning routine and came to wear my uniform, damn this skirt is just so short. The school take full payment of clothes then why these mini skirts to girls?