Tease

"So, don't you think, you deserve some punishment, Daddy?"

|||

YOURS POV-

He gave me punishment when I did mistake, so now it's my time, when he did mistake, to punish him. As, he was kneeled down, I kept my one leg on his thigh sexily, and grabbed his collar to pulled him closer and whispered it in his ears. His ears immediately turned red with blank face. He might me in dilemma, so to snap him back, I crawl my leg further upward towards his Junior. I can see him shivering and sweating badly. His eyes fall on my leg as I was just wearing a tight shorts with Satin shirt. I kept my hand on his shoulder and close the distance.

"Hmm?"
I hummed in questioned and slowly he started showing up.

"Hmm."
He nodded his head and accepted to get punished. I make him to stand up and pushed him on the couch where I was sitting and sit beside him, almost joined my body over him.

"So, what punishment should I give?"
I asked him, with roaming my hands on his chest, same as he did while spanking my butts and grabbed them softly. He must be getting it, that I'm using his medicine to himself.

"Any-anything."
He stuttered and I laughed mentally before loosing his tie and removing it completely.

"Anything?"
I raise my eyebrow.

"Ye-yeah."
Ohh Daddy, you looks so submissive under me. You're face looks so pale and red.

"How about this?"
I jumped on his lap, his eyes widened when I winked to him. I started teasingly touching all over his neck, chest and intentionally scratching on his hard nipples. He throws his head backwards. While, I continued roaming my hands on him. I felt his junior twitching in his pants so I grind over it. The friction in between his junior and my fanny made me moan so hard. And we both moaned together. His hands automatically gripped my waist and pulled me on that thing which needed me indeed. I makes my hands on his face. My palms looks so small to cover his whole face. I cupped his face.

"Jinu Daddy?"
I softly called him, caressing my fingers over his cheeks.

"Hmm?"
He too softly hummed, feeling me, my touch, my fingers. I pressed my boobs over his hard chest. And he released a moan. I pressed them more roughly and asked him.

"How's this feel?"
I moaned in whispered, while pressing more and grinning down there.

"So good, so soft."
He compliments and rolls his eyes, in pure pleasure. I let him feel my curves.

As I didn't wore any bra underneath, so it's easy for him to feel my boobs with my nipples poked on shirt.

Jin's POV-

Baby called me DADDY for the first time, it's feels so amazing to hear it from her mouth. My body arouses by just her looks and words. I looked at her leg on my thigh. How, I want to spread, open her legs and eat her small pussy. He pulled me closer and whispered, that she wants to punish me, which I gladly accepts. Taking on the sit of couch, she too jumped on my lap. Grinding her hips over my scrotum. It's feels so heaven. I gripped her closer as she started pressing her softies on my hard, bulk chest. I bet, she didn't wore a bra inside as her nipples crushing between mine. Erotic sensation feels when she calls me Jinu Daddy. Asks me, how it's feel and I replied, so good, so soft. She kept doing this and I kept rolling my eyes and moaning her name.

"Baby."
I closed my eyes, as my dick becomes hard under her cunt. While her soft, puffy, squeezable breasts crushing on my well built chest. I just wanted to hold them, love them, kiss, lick, pull, press, suck, play with them. But the way, she's looking at me, I guess, she won't allow me to do so. She gave me wink and slutty smirk before increasing her speed of hips. She cupped my face, damn, even though she's sitting on my lap, yet she looks so small as compared to me. She pecked my cheeks, so sweetly. Now both the cheeks. Forehead and nose, too

Baby, do were I needed.

"What's your plan?"
I huskily asked her, as she kept giving wet kisses all over my face.

"It's plan to punish you hard, Daddy."
She whispered, almost touching lips to my lips, with each words.

"So do it, baby, before I lose my patience?"
I said her.

"Or else?"
She replied, smirking.

"Or else?"
I pushed her, on the couch to show what I else, I can do.

"Hmm?"
I hummed, throwing her legs on my shoulder. Where, she moved her legs to my chest, abs and just above my junior, who freaking wants to do it with her. I spread her legs, settling between them and hovering her, going closer to her face.

"Umm."
She moaned as I bite her neck.

"Got it, make more."
I said as I got her sweet spot and kept sucking and bite it.

"Ahhh."
I groaned, cause she touched me down there, making it more hard. She giggled, so I harshly opened the button of her shirt, probably her softies jiggling inside to get free. I was almost at last button, where I felt a urge to see her figure.
Open, messy, black hairs,
A bit sweaty face with cute lips and pale skin and top of that, that sexy cleavage.
I tried to open it fully but

Door bell rang.

"Move."
He pushed me on the floor and buttoned her shirt. I too made myself in position.

"Y/N, open it fast, I've to pee."
Eunhee screamed.

"Hide, hide somewhere fast."
She pushed me towards upstairs.

"Go fast hide there."
She said and I ran to upstairs.

"What did take you this long? Whatever, move, I've to pee hard."
Eunhee throws her bag on the couch before heading to her room, upstairs and Y/N's heart sank.

Being no idea or place, I opened the cupboard, closet and tried to hide in it.

Ohh my baby have polka dots collection too.

I heard the door opened, I think Y/N came. But I still didn't moved from my position. I didn't felt any noise for few seconds but that the closet was opened and

"Y/N!!!"

"WHAT'S YOUR DADDY IS DOING IN MY ROOM???"

Wtf.

Please Vote

Please Vote.