Chapter 15

"Language!" everyone called out in a scolding manner to Jace as he shouldn't have cursed at her when she was in that mindset. Jace flinched at the dominant tone everyone took on him. He sent a sorry look back at them before turning back to his sister.

Luke shuffled closer till he could see over Jace's shoulder before bursting into a fit of laughter. He nearly fell on the floor laughing so hard. Jewel was standing on the toilet with the lid down. She had foam hand soap covering her whole chin like a beard and had a bunch piled on top of her head. Foam soap was covering her hands and all over the sink along with what looked to be a handprint of bubbles on the mirror.

Jewel's eyes were wide open as she noticed the growing audience of her fun time. "Bubbles!" she exclaimed with a cute smile on her face while sticking her hands out in front of her. Most everyone was either dying of laughter or chuckling at her adorableness.

"Well, I see what you were trying to remind me of. I forgot her obsession with bubbles and thought she could do her business like usual. I might need some reminders as it has been a long time since she's slipped," Jace admitted. Jewel had a pout on her face as her brother didn't acknowledge her cuteness.

"Aw, is that my bubble princess? Why the pout?" Marc questioned as he entered the bathroom pushing past Jace.

"Mochy! Hehe, mhm, me's Bubble Pwincess!" she giggled as she exclaimed while reaching out to him, almost losing her balance. Marc was quick to catch her by her armpits and hold her out while doing a twirl. Her platinum blonde hair with blue tips swayed out as she giggled with a huge smile on her face.

"I missed you, Princess! Now, why don't we get you all cleaned up so you can meet everyone, okay?" Marc said as he turned on the faucet.

"Otay," she smiled as he took the washcloth and started cleaning her up.

"There's our pretty princess," he smiled as he started drying her face with the dry hand towel. "I missed you," he murmured as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Me miss you bunches," she giggled as he carried her out of the bathroom.

"Jewely," multiple voices smiled as she peeked over Marc's shoulder.

"Wolfy! Bear Bear! Bam Bam! Sunshiney!" She squealed in happiness as she made grabby hands around Marc's neck. "Bubba wookie!" Multiple breaths hitched when they saw her wrist but no one said anything, knowing that they needed to wait for the right time.

"I see, Jewely," Jace smiled as he nodded. "I told you my friends were here. Now give some huggies then let's get you in some dry clothes then you can visit and meet our other friends. How does that sound?"

"Tay," she nodded.

"Here you go Sunflower," Corey as he took the bag from the man who reminded her of one of the people from Corey's superhero movies. "We got you a present."

"Super hero girly?" she asked as she pointed at Gabe.

Corey burst out laughing as Gabe rolled his eyes but smiled. "Yes, Sunflower, he does look like Rogue doesn't he? His name is Gabe."

She blushed then hid her face in Corey's chest. "It's okay, Sissy," Jace said as he walked over to them. "Come up, uppsies, let's get you in some comfy warm clothes."

"No hide me wong time no more!" she pointed her finger at Corey then did the same with Axel, Raven, Marc, and finally Brandon.

"We're sorry, Little One," Axel pouted then winked at her, "no more hide and seek, deal?"

She smiled and nodded, "Dealie. Me win."

"Yes, you won," Jace rolled his eyes as he settled her on his hip. "You're the very best at hiding, now come on, we don't want you getting sick. Let's go see what the guys picked out for you."

"Pressie?" she asked as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, pressie," Jace muttered as he carried her back into the bathroom. One of the Blackbourne team members had apparently cleaned it up since it was now almost spotless and there was no trace of her playing from moments before.

"Did you see?" Luke asked once the bathroom door was shut. "You saw, right?"

"Yes, Lucian, everyone saw," North nodded.

Just then there was a loud squeal of excitement from the bathroom. "I think she likes the dress," Brandon chuckled.

"Be still, Jewels!" Jace scolded making the men shake their heads.

"But so pwetty!" Jewel whined as the door opened to reveal Jewel in a Hello Kitty dress that flared out at the bottom a little bit. There was Hello Kitty all over it and it was pink with ruffles on the bottom. "Wookie!"

"Very pretty," Jace nodded, "but be still, I still need to brush your hair

"Very pretty," Jace nodded, "but be still, I still need to brush your hair. You want pretty pink bows in it, don't you?"

"Otay," she nodded as he lifted her and sat her back in the bed. "Hewwo Kitty bows, Bubba."

"I know, Jewely," Jace said as he sat behind her and started gently combing her hair.

"Little Treasure Gem," Raven smiled as he sat in front of her. "So pretty."

"Bear Bear!" Her eyes lit up at seeing him. "Misseded you!"

"Miss you too," He chuckled as he tapped her nose.

"No more misses," she frowned.

"Da," He nodded. "Nyet more."

"Hey pretty princess, let me introduce you to our friends," Axel said as he wiggled her Hello Kitty socked feet in playful way.

"Tay Wolfy," she smiled. "Bubba fwiends me fwiends."