Chapter 5

"Stay," she mouthed against his neck.

"I swear I'll never leave your side," he promised. The crisp cold air as he stepped outside made her gasp, pressing herself into him even more. He tightened his hold on her, "I got you, Doll. You're safe."

"Raven parked next to your truck," Sean said, "I can grab my extra bag while you are getting her comfortable, well as comfortable as she can get."

"Do you think it will be okay for her to get some sweats on? I have a pair in my go bag that will do for now so she isn't freezing," Nathan asked Sean as he watched Axel load up in the 2nd row seating of his SUV so Jewel could lay out with her head in his lap. Corey assisted them since she knew him to make her more comfortable with who touched her.

"I think it would help her feel more comfortable since she is surrounded by males after what she just experienced. Yet if there are any injuries on her lower torso it could cause them to either worsen or agitate. It doesn..." Sean commented as he grabbed his medical bag before they were interrupted.

"Fuck!" Axel growled, capturing Sean and Nathan's attention.

"What's wrong?" Sean asked as he walked over to Axel.

"Get Momma to the hospital," Axel growled as he clenched his fists. "She's going to need her there. She's going to have to take over, Sean."

"Are you saying we didn't–" Nathan started to ask as he felt the blood drain from him.

"Bear," Jewel sniffled as her fingers wrapped around Corey's cell phone and his hand.

"Tiny treasure," Raven's voice came through the phone loud and clear. "Why cry?"

"Step out of her sight," Axel muttered as he forced himself to remain still. "Now."

Nathan and Sean automatically stepped to the side. "You said you wanted to tell him, Sweetheart," Corey spoke softly. "But you don't have to, I can for you."

"Bear," Jewel whimpered. "Did you..." she sniffled, "did you get answers?"

"Da, I punish good," He promised. "Want me hold you?"

"Bear, he..." she whimpered as Corey wiped a tear from her, "he touched me."

"Nyet did," Raven growled. "Luke catch time."

"Yevgeny," Jewel spoke with such intensity that Axel stood straight up and Nathan and Sean looked at him in shock.

"Jewel," Raven hissed.

"Yevgeny," she cleared her throat even though it sent fire through her. "Yevgeny, he spit on my face and spit there then shoved his fingers in me. He did it multiple times. He was mad I wasn't um," she cleared her throat, "ready for him. He was furious I wouldn't be with him like he wanted. He said I was his Yevgeny."

She pulled the phone away as Raven started yelling in Russian. The next moment there was a loud pop sound along with screams in the background. She didn't feel an ounce of pity for what the guy could be going through. He deserved whatever Raven was going to do to him. She knew the guy wasn't dead as Raven was going to want to torture him for a long time. Also, this would give the Toma team along with her brother a chance to avenge her.

"Oh Sunflower," Corey whispered as he gathered her into a small hug in hopes it would comfort her as much as she needed it.

"Marvel," she whimpered. "Want Wolfy, Bear, Bam Bam, Mocha, and Jacey."

"I'm right here, Doll," Axel said as he climbed into the vehicle. "Raven needs to get cleaned up first though. How about you let Doc take a super fast look at you and then the guys can meet us at the hospital. I promised Jace that we would meet him there so he could see that you are okay. I need to see for myself as well. I need to know you're okay, Doll."

"Stay," she pleaded.

He gave her a sad smile and nodded, "Marvel and I will stay right by your side the whole time, I promise. And Doc's team member Kota's mom will be there too. She's the best nurse in the entire world and the only one I trust to look after you."

She reached out and clutched his braid with the feather in it, "Can she do all the tests, Wolfy? Please? I know you trust your friend but–"

"Of course, she can," Sean called out from beside the vehicle. "Momma Erica knows the entire procedure, I'll just put my name on everything."

"Th..th...Wolf–" she slurred seconds before passing out, collapsing into Corey's arms.

"Shit, Doc!" Axel shouted.

"Nathan, drive," Sean demanded as he climbed over Axel.

"Rave, she passed out, we're heading to the hospital now," Corey said as Nathan pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street.