Chapter 2

Axel looked up from the notes in his hand when his phone started ringing. "Toma," he answered without looking at the screen.

"Axel."

Axel dropped his papers when he heard the voice on the other end of the call. "Jace?"

"Axel, it's an emergency," Jace rushed out.

"What's wrong?" Axel asked immediately.

"Jewely is at a concert and has been drugged somehow and I'm in New York," Jace said in one breath. "She swears that she hasn't left her drink alone and you know how cautious she is."

"Is her location on, Jace?" Corey asked as he opened a new program on his laptop.

"Yeah, I'm trying to locate it now," Jace groaned. "But I barely have any fucking signal, god damn it! She's locked in a fucking bathroom and is sick and there's nothing I can do! God damn it!"

"Got her," Corey shouted as he spun his laptop around for Axel to see.

"Don't worry Jace, we will go get her. Do you think you can get her back on call and three-way it so she knows and we can make sure she stays coherent?" Marc asked as the team prepared to head out immediately.

"We also need to let her know that the Blackbourne team is with us. Sean is a doctor so he can assess her immediately," Axel said. "Try not to worry Jace, we'll get her."

"Okay, yeah," Jace sighed as he typed on his phone. The group of men held their breath as they waited.

"Hey it's Jewel, I'm either in class or busy, leave a message but if you really know me you know what to do!" Jewel's voice came back a second later.

"Damn it," Jace groaned. "It didn't even ring!"

"Maybe it die?" Raven asked as he caught his knife that he had thrown in the air and slid it into one of the multiple knife holsters on him.

"If it was dead then Corey wouldn't have been able to track her," Corey's identical twin Brandon shook his head as he pushed his blonde hair out of his blue eyes.

"Let's just hurry the fuck up and go get her before the person who drugged her gets away with whatever his scheme is," North growled as he stood up and started making his way to the garage.

"Don't fret Mr. Ashford, we will rescue your sister before any damage can occur. On the off chance something has occurred, we will make sure that the one responsible will be waiting for your arrival for further punishment," Owen relayed as he followed his team members to the garage.

"Raven," Jace called out, making the furious Russian freeze with one of his many guns in his hand. The group watched as his neck tattoos rippled in anger as he turned toward the phone. The tattoos on his hands stretched as his grip tightened even more.

"Da?"

"I need answers from whoever is doing this to my little sister."

"Da," Raven grinned as his eyes darkened even more than normal. "I get answers after I save little treasure gem."

"Thanks, Guys," Jace sighed in partial relief. "I–"

"Enough," Axel cut him off. "See you when you get here."

The two teams looked at their phones as they pinged all at the same time. They opened to see a recent picture of the former team member's little sister smiling back at them. They noticed that she has the same hazel eyes as her older brother but instead of his dark hair, she had platinum blonde with blue tips. She was holding up a peace sign and her tongue was stuck out revealing that it was pierced. The caption under the picture stated Last month so still fairly recent. Hasn't changed her hair unless she decorated for the concert.

"Time to hunt," Axel and Owen said at the same time.

"I'll be right behind," Sean said as he tossed a couple more things in his medical bag. "I need to grab a couple more items just to be on the safe side."

"I got Doc," Raven said as he stopped by the front door.

"Go," Sean demanded, "Raven's driving will get us caught up, go!"

The two teams nodded then rushed out the door with Corey yelling out that he sent the last location to their phones. The men quickly got situated and tore out of the Blackbourne estate. They didn't bother to adhere to the law as this was a critical situation. When they were two blocks away they noticed Raven's truck barreling right behind them till it passed by.

"Can you get a better location?" Luke asked Corey as he hopped out of his truck. "There are numerous restrooms in a stadium like this.

"I'm tracking," Corey said as he looked at his phone. "Jace gave me the information for the tracking app he has for her phone. But he admitted that he never used it since she is usually good about telling him if she does anything. It was an agreement since she started college last year."

"That's good, I know our group had taught her how to handle certain situations and to always trust her gut. The girl has always been very paranoid and used to be such an introvert on the off chance something might happen to her again," Marc said as he walked up to the growing group outside the concert hall.

"Again?" Luke asked, turning to face the two members of the Toma team. "What do you mean again? Has something happened to her before?"

"It's not our story to tell," Axel began to say before he was interrupted by Corey's shout.

"She's on the other side on the third level!"

"Let's go!" Luke shouted as he raced ahead being the fastest out of both groups.