CHAPTER 32

Kalila

"The person is unavailable. Please call back later."

I look at my phone to see if Lilith had seen my messages from yesterday yet, but she still hasn't. My forehead was frowning as I hold my pen between my fingers. She promised that she would text us in the group as soon as possible after she had finished her homework. But the message never came. Our messages didn't even went through, what the fuck is going on?

My eyes locked into her display number. She probably partied all night and forgot to charge her phone. I opened my contacts and called Alexine. She picked up after the second ringing.

"Hello? Lila?"

I had to smile at my new nickname. Lilith and her chose it a few days ago, complaining that my name was too long, what I found hilarious. "Lilith isn't picking up. Did something happend?," My voice spoke.

There was a little rustle, before I could hear her smiling. "She probably gets Nicolas-ed right now. Lilith will appear to 100% tomorrow in school. So no worries." I had to chuckle at the word 'Nicolas-ed'. We all already noticed his gaze on her everytime, how he clenched his jaw everytime she talks with someone else.

Lilith isn't stupid, she probably has noticed it too but one thing she loves to do is: playing around. And Nicolas is her victim.

"Try to call Jay if he heard something about her. They both look extremly close lately", Alexine suggests. I looked out of my window, eyeing the tall tree next to it, where he was once sitting.

The night where he begged me to follow him, to finally give in. Jay Harrington wasn't as scary as everybody said, he had a side that was caring. And I realized it in that same exact night. "I can try to call him, but I don't really know if he's gonna pick up", I hesitate.

I heard a small laugh coming out of her, and I immediately have to smile. Alexine is a bubble full of sunshine, kindness and with a big heart. I don't even know why I hated her so much in these past years. Maybe because I was jealous. And maybe because I always got compared to her, slowly thinking that all of this was a competition, and she my rival.

I'm jealous of Kaan.

"Are we talking about the same Jay? The Jay who would burn down this whole entire city, no wait, continent for you?"

I laughed.

"Mmm, what about Kaan? He's also pretty close with her, maybe you should ask him", my lips curled. There was a long silence before she clears her dry throat. Something must had happen.

"Maybe. Oh, I forgot to clean up my room, I'll call you back, okay?", I could hear her nervous voice. Something definitely happend between them, but I didn't wanted to push her so I just nod, even if she couldn't see me.

She hanged up and I stared at my contact lists, until I found Jay's number. Back then, he used to text me in the middle of the night, flirting. Insane. My finger accidentally slipped and I pressed on 'Call'.

Ringing.

He wasn't picking up. So I turned my phone off and stood up to grab my bag. I need to study for the following final exams. And I need to use the time where mom isn't home.

-

Tick tock.

The clock was ticking. I looked up and saw that it was already 1 am. I never knew that you could forget the time while doing something so boring like studying. I closed my books and went to the bathroom, where I lifted my shirt a bit up. The bruise that my mom gave me was healing faster than I imagined. You almost couldn't see the colorful place where her fist hit me.

Just the sight of it makes me vulnerable and dizzy. The urge of wanting to throw up.

I pulled my shirt back down and went downstairs. The house was as always clean, my mom hates messy people. I went in the kitchen, grabbing myself a glass and filled it with water. Then, I held it up to drink it.

I closed my eyes for a moment, taking deep breaths before putting the glass in the sink. After washing it, I was about to go upstairs when I heard a sound. I immediately looked back and walked towards the noise. Now, I was standing infront of the backdoor that was slightly open. Did I forgot to lock it? Fuck.

My hands gripped the doorhandle and I closed it slowly and made sure to lock it this time. As I was turning the key to lock it, I felt a warm hand around my neck, forcing me to look up as I heard heavy breathing sounds.

"I waited for you all day", Jay whispered into my ear. His wet lips touched my cheeks as he slowly went down, leaving nothing but a trace of his wet kisses. I could smell his strong scent on me.

I shivered at his touch on me. He still held my head up, but slowly let go when he left a wet trace on my neck. His strong hand pinning both of my hands above my head, pressing me against the backdoor with his entire body. And something hard was pressing against my back.

A soft whimper was coming out of me as he carefully sucked on my neck, leaving a mark on me. His body pressed harder against me as he heard it.

With the other hand, he forced my mouth to open and slides his finger into my it. I pressed my eyes shut as I felt his finger exploring my mouth. I shouldn't be doing this. What we are doing right now is above our limits, but I can't push him away. I don't want him to stop.

Jay pulled out his finger and then, his tongue touched my collarbone. Slowly getting on his knees, his hand letting go of mine and wandering my body down, stopping infront of my inner thighs.

"You're a really bad girl, archangel. Do you know that?", his voice muffles and my chest went up and down fast when I heard a sound. Jay pulled down my tiny shorts, leaving me facing the door while he was kneeling behind me with just my panties on.

An unfamilliar sound slips out of my tongue, as he continues to rip the fabric down. I should stop him, I should tell him to back off, but my mouth wouldn't open.

I wanted this.

"I need to punish you for breaking the only rule you had to follow", he whispered. Jay's voice sounded raspy as his grip tightend around my thighs, slowly spreading them.
I clenched my eyes shut, trying to control myself from the pleasure and my wetness.

"What.. rule?", I asked. Breathless. My skin burned beneath his touch and when his finger touched my most sensitive part, I whimpered.

Fuck..

"Never fall for a sinner, love."

And then, I felt his smooth, wet and warm tongue inside of me.

-

Meddle about- chase atlantic.

THANK U Y'ALL FOR 9K OMG IMAGINE HITTING THE 10K THIS WEEK WTF
(WE GOT +4K READS THIS MONTH)

ALSO, I'LL UPDATE ON WEEKEND AGAIN SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH JAY AND LILA💗