CHAPTER 2

Lilith

I look up and see a very tall boy. His dark brown hair is messy and his strong features... I think I'm gonna pass out. His eyes are stunning.

I don't mind if he wants to look at my pretty face all night long. Actually, I would love it. He has to see who's fucking him anyways.
"Vita what? Like vitamine?", I ask while rubbing my head.

"No, cuore", he leans down to me and i can feel something soft on my ear.
"But i could imagine this pretty body kneeling down for me", he whispers.

"Oh yeah?", I ask amused. I like bold people. Actually, I'm a pretty bold person too, so I enjoy when people play along with it. But the moment was destroyed when some other tall boy hugged him from behind.

"There are you, Nicolas! I looked for you everywhere", the guy says teasingly. Probably his bestfriend. Unlike Nicolas, his hair was completely black and kind of wavy.  Strong jawline, good cheeckbones and a tall figure. Maybe 6'2? For an average asian man, he was pretty tall.

"Shut the fuck up and get your dirty hands off me, Kaan", Nicolas says annoyed. Yep, definitely friends.

"Kaan? Isn't his name like Kenton or something?", Alexine asks from behind me. Her long shiny light brown hair was falling on her chest. "No, daisy. It's actually Khanh. But you can call me Kaan if you want", Kaan winks at her amused.

Alexine immediately looks on the ground to hide her red cheeks. I can't tell if it's from embarrassment or because she's flustered.
"My name is Alexine, not Daisy", she murmurs and couldn't look him in the eyes. What was going on?

"Oh yeah? Does 'Alexine' sound better while screaming than Daisy? Should we test it out?", Kaan smirks and runs his hand through his hair. There's definitely something going on.

I like both guys temper. Bold and kinda ruthless.

-

As the break finally finished, we went to our next class. "Who is Jay?", I ask Alexine on our way. She was the only one of them who was talkactive. Kalila in the other side didn't even looked at me.

I remembered Nicolas mentioning the name while talking. She grimaces. "He's the best friend of those weirdos. They're a trio full with troubles. Houseparty here, racing there, you know. The full package."

I nod. Somehow, Nicolas' face looks very familiar to me. But i can't remember where i saw him. Maybe newspapers? I need to find out what his last name is. Maybe I could use him for something good. Not money, I have enough but something more important.

I clear my throat. But first, I need to finish this Project as soon as possible. "Saturday afternoon at my place?"

-

Alexine

As I entered the Villa, i was stunned. Everything looked so expensive and gorgeous, it was breath taking.

"Lilith! Your friends are here!", Mrs Lee shouts. I could hear Lilith saying something but then she came downstairs.

"Hey Guys, let's just go upstairs okay?", she says but her parents stopped her.

"So, you're Alexine and you're Kalila? Wonderful names! And you guys are also very pretty. I heard that you guys are also A-students? That's fantastic! You know, Lilith doesn't have the best grades now but i hope, you can help her with that.", Mrs Lee whispers the last sentence.

"Mom!", Lilith says warningly.
"What? I'm just worried for you. And also, could you guys please keep an eye on her? Because she gets herself lately more in trouble than usual", Mrs Lee explains and looks at us with hope.

"Yeah of course", Me and Kalila nod.

"Wonderful! And young lady: No boys and No partying until you graduate. Did you understand?", Mrs Lee says warningly.

"Yeah yeah, okay mom", Lilith says and we followed her upstairs.

-

Lilith's Parents convinced us to just sleep at their place because it was very late. We texted our parents that we will stay at Liliths and they agreed. She gave us some clothes and said that we could use anything in the bathroom.

That was actually really nice but i think she just did that because her parents forced her to. We slept in her huge bed, while she slept on a mattress.

I hear a noice and look up. Lilith was dressed in a emerald green dress, with silver highheels and then she climbed out of her window.

Fuck.

Hey guys! Thank you for continuing this story🤭💕

It means a lot for me

So, what do you think of these characters?

Who is your favorite and who do you ship with?

You haven't heard of Jay yet, but spoiler: you'll get to know him very soon😜😜

Stay tuned because Lilith is up to no good😭...