Introduction

ೃ⁀➷
W E L C O M E
-

Hello! Welcome to »ADDICTED NIGHTS«. I really appreciate you being here and I hope that the book will be as good as your expectations.

As always, I'm trying to do my best, so you guys will get the best experience.

Writing is a passion for me, I do it as a hobby, so please bear with me. English is my third language, so there will be some grammar and misspelling. Don't be afraid to point them out, I always try to improve myself.

-

W A R N I N G S:

This story contains many triggerpoints, read it on your own risk.

The characters are ruthless and may make stupid desicions sometimes, but trust me, everything is for the plot.

-

SMUT/MATURE CONTENT:
There will be sex scenes and heavy language. If you can't stand this, then this book is probably not really for you.

DRUGS/ALCOHOL:
There will be mentioned consuming both of them, so if you don't like it, I have really bad news for you.

VIOLENCE:
Be aware of what you're reading. This book contains fight scenes with either just fists or guns(or other weapons).

DEATH
Death is sometimes mentioned in some scenes. But none of the maincharacters will die, dont come at me.

STORYLINE/PLOT:
Suprise. The storyline hopefully will be great. It'll contain shocking scenes and some plottwist's. To me, it's important that books have this kind of plot in the middle/end of it. Those kind of plottwist where you hate the author for writing it (don't track me down please)

CHILDHOOD TRAUMA:
The characters are not perfect. These are characters with many flaws.
The maincharacters suffer from childhood trauma as like: abusive houshold, alcoholic parents, ect.
If this will trigger you, then please be aware of what you're reading.

NO MAFIA BOOK:
Many people confuse my book for mafia, but please be aware that this does not contain any mafia trope. I don't write about this trope. If you're looking for one tho, then this is not the right book.

NO PLAYLIST:
I don't even know why this is in here. There will be NO playlist. You have to imagine: I wake up with chase atlantic as my ringtone, and I go to sleep with chase atlantic as my lullaby. It would be such a boring playlist for non- chase atlantic fans(how could u..)

MANY POV'S:
This book will be written in SIX POV'S. The aesthetic's of the maincharacters will be shown in a moment.

UPDATES:
I'm trying to update every week once or twice on weekends. But sometimes, it doesn't go as planned. So please bear with me if I'll miss the updating date. I'm just a student, who writes on wattpad for fun.
(but I always make up for it, so if I'll miss a date, there will be more chapters published!)

-

S H O R T P E E K

Jay Harrington, Kaan Ly and Nicolas De Santis. Their reputation is worse than you could ever imagine.

A bad reputation, covered by wealthiness.

Boys who were born to be sinners. Hunting down little girl's innocence, corrupting them one by one.

Known for their behavior and doings, they could easily play you and your innocence.

Don't fall for them.

Never fall for them.

They like to play.

And if you allow yourself in this..

You will be their next victim.

     E N D  OF  S H O R T P E E K
-

Now without further interruptions:

WELCOME TO

»ADDICTED NIGHTS«

-

Remember that the characters, the storyline and the actions are all made up by the author's imagination.

©wyknox