CHAPTER 12

{I apologize for my long hiatus}

Alexine

This definitely was a joke.

I look up and then down right away, to check if this was the right address. This can't be right. There must be something wrong. This is a goddamn mansion.

I got hired to tutor here..? This probably belongs to billionaires, and I'm not even joking.

I can't believe it. Why did they hire me and not some private teacher right away? I nervously take a deep breath in, before ringing at the door.

'Okay Alexine, don't embarrass yourself. Be nice and think positive. You're here because you want to help people with their studies.'

I could hear footsteps coming down, and then the door opens.

Infront of me is standing.. Kaan? He's wearing glasses, a normal white shirt and some grey sweatpants. The shirt is really tight and I can see his... He's leaning against the doorframe now, while looking down at me.

"You're on time", he says after looking at his watch. "I think we should start right away, yeah?"

I widen my eyes at him. So it wasn't a joke. My feet aren't moving at all, as he heads inside and I swallow hard.

I can hear Kaan sighing, before turning around to me again, his gaze on me.

He raises his eyebrow at me. "I can carry you to my room, if you want. No Problem, just say a word next time." And then, He grabs me by my waist and carries me in bridal style.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I can feel his warm breath and his heart beating. My face turns bright red as he walks up the stairs. My skin is burning underneath his touches.

"I think you can let me down now", I try to speak. But he just ignores me and continues to carry me. Kaan opens the door with his elbow and finally let's me down.

His gaze still on me, I speak:"You didn't have to do that, I'm kinda heavy. Next time just-"

"Heavy? Alexine, your weight is not even half of what I lift at the gym", he confusingly interrupts me.

My skin starts burning again and I immediately look away. What the hell is he doing with me? And why am I reacting to him like this?

I clear my throat. "You go to the gym?" Alexine Lacroix. Next time, just shut your mouth. You're totally embarrassing yourself.

That was the most stupid question someone could ask him. But he didn't seem to notice my embarrassing question. Luckily.

Kaan looks at me, staring deep into my eyes, before saying:"God, I love these eyes."

"What did you say?"

He smiles at me. "Nevermind, I need your help with physics."

I nod. Right, that's why I'm here.

I clear my throat for a second. "Really? But Nico told me that you were-"

Kaan interrupts me again. "No. He or she is lying, I don't even know a 'Nico'. Who's Nico again?" Suddenly his phone starts ringing.

'Nico' appears on his phone display.

He immediately grabs his phone and tries to hide it but I already saw it.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, de santis", he murmurs before slightly grinning at me. He points at his display. "You mean this Nico, yeah?"

I nod again but he just declines the call. "What are you doing? Maybe it was something important!", I say. Kaan looks at me confusingly. "Important? This guy always calls me randomly to tell me weird things. Don't look at me like that, he's the weird one."

I can see him slightly getting nervous. "So, you need help with physics?", I ask him again to be really sure. It can't be.

He won the physics-competitions 4 times in a row, and now he needs help? That's impossible, I even think that he's way better than me in school.

His phone starts ringing again and he annoyingly accepts it this time. "Yeah? Nicolas, i'll fucking kill you. Don't even think-"

"Can you blow me after I'm done here?"

-

Short chapter BUT GUYS, I HAD TO FUCKING REWRITE EVERY FINISHED CHAPTER AGAIN BC IT GOT DELETED.

And I'm so stressed rn bc of this agghhh

AND GUYS IDK WHY BUT I FEEL LIKE MAKING A NEW COVER FOR THIS STORY

WRITE YOUR IDEAS AND OPINIONS IN THE COMMENTS THANKS

I'm trying to update regulary and don't be upset if there wont be any updates for some weeks anymore, school is killing me

STAY SAFE Y'ALL AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE🤭