CHAPTER 31

L̶i̶l̶i̶t̶h̶
-𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬t-

"Everything is turning to black
All in one night"
-

One anonymous message:

Run all you want, I'm faster.

I blocked the number. It was the fourth messaged I got today. My parents were finally back home after the business trip, so I wasn't as scared as before. And they found out that I sneaked out again.

How could I not when I had a fucking stalker since months? Stay in bed and wait until I finally get kidnapped?

The police wasn't a solution. They would ask me for evidence, that I don't have. Some simple thread messages could be a bad joke but it was not. Tell my parents about it?

Maybe this was the only solution I had, so I went downstairs, where they were sitting together infront of the TV.

I stood in front of them, crossing my arms. "Can we talk?", I asked. Right, this was the best way to deal with a stalker. Tell your rich parents about it, am I right? The thing is, my parents aren't the people they like to give off.

Dad looked furiously at me and also stood up. "You're right Lilith. Where were you all the time? Partying? Aren't you already tired of yourself?"

I pressed my lips together. "I wasn't-"

My mom interrupted us. Her face was red for anger. "Don't you dare to lie again. You made us enough problems. The news found out about why you got expelled." My face turned pale and my hands were awkwardly crossed together.

Dad's hand ran through his hair, the anger was written in his face. "Who did you tell Lilith? Do you know how much we had to pay the paparazzi so they would stay away? Do you even know how much we had to pay the school's principal so he would accept you? Do you even know anything about life?"

Who did I tell? I tried to remember every conversation I had with people. But I didn't even mentioned a thing about my old school. How did this happend? "I told nobody, I swear-", I tried to explain, but Mom grabbed my phone away and threw it against the wall.

It shattered into pieces infront of my eyes.

How lovely.

Dad went upstairs and I followed him. He grabbed a bag out of a drawer and started filling the bag with everything that came across his way. "What are you doing, dad?", I asked anxious. He stormed passed me and continued to pack the bag.

"You burned down Mister Wingston's mansion, you have to pay for your stupidity Lilith. We tried our best to hide it, but now it's too late", dad was in a rush.

Right. Mister Wingston's house. The memory of that night came back. "Dad, I told you and I swear on everything that is dear to me, I didn't do it. I was with Asher..-"

Asher.

And my mind went suddenly back to the night that destroyed everything. The first night with Asher.

5 months ago.

"You're a coward", Asher teased. We we're sitting on the roof of his mercedes, watching the stars together. It was the first time we were alone at night together. Chiara had planned our meeting and suprised us. She had to go an hour ago sadly.

"Who are you calling a coward, Ash?", I laughed and he pressed his hand in mine. He joined my laugh and came closer. The only light around us, was from thousands of beautiful stars.

Asher's dark hair was falling onto his forehead as he laughs. "Okay, I was joking. You're everything but a coward, Lily. Stop hitting me, will you?" I leaned myself against him and looked up.

"Your body seems to be stiff today, is everything fine? Is it because of Mister Wingston?", I asked. Asher often mentioned how much he hated him, but never really explained why. He flexed his jaw. "Kinda. He wants to hurt my family, you know? He has some fake information about us that could..", he paused, as if he was telling too much.

"Nevermind, Lily. Don't let your pretty little head overthink it. It's not that deep", Asher shrugged his shoulders but I knew that he was lying.

I shook my head. I wanted to understand how he feels and create a solution for us both. "Tell me about it please. Maybe it's a missunderstanding", I began. Asher snapped:"Oh, shut the fuck up Lilith! I told you don't think about it. Why is it always so hard for you to accept?"

I flinched. He never shouted at me.

There was a bad feeling in my stomach, so I moved a bit back from him. He immediately noticed that he destroyed the mood. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what's going on lately.. Lewis, my little brother is in the hospital. I don't know if it's something serious yet, but..-"

Asher's voice broke and clenched his fists together.

I pressed my lips together. "It's okay." No, it was not. He knew that I didn't liked to be shouted at, because of my parents.

Suddenly, I recognized something in the distance burning. "Oh god, Asher! A mansion is in flames!", I shouted. He noticed and jumped off the car to get a closer look.

"You're.. You're right..", his voice mumbled.

A big mansion was standing in the middle of the flames, we watched the fire take over everything. There were screamings to hear and sirens. The smoke went up to the clouds, slowly making it's way up. My hands were shaking as I heard the police.

Asher was grinning.

-

I got pushed out of the door. "We messaged your uncle that you're gonna stay with him for a while, until we cleaned your mess. Don't let the paparazzi see you Lilith, you know the way to your Uncle", Mom said. And then, they slammed the door at me.

They pushed their own daughter out of the house, in the middle of the night.

No phone, no protection. Nothing. I looked down to see my car key. I have to be fast, if I don't want to get into any troubles. I picked up my keys and ran to my range rover. Never in my life am I going to my uncle, I hate him and he hates me. Fucking bastard.

My white range rover was standing infront of our gates and I unlocked the door.

Fuck, my parents couldn't even listen to me. There's a fucking stalker out there and I'm lost alone without anything. I opened the front seat's door and hopped in, after throwing my bag at the seat besides me.

Then, I tried to calm down.

'You've been kicked out of your own house? Fine. You don't need them. And you definitely don't need an old bastard to look after you.'

I took a deep breath in as I started my car.

As my hands touched the wheel, a hand suddenly was pressed against my mouth and forced my head backwards. I tried to get out of the grip but it was too tight. I could feel a warm breath on my ear, as he said:

"You got warned."

-

Bye bye, see you in the next update!